Should I make a huge V1 update?

also this might finally give me motivation to start grinding again for top 10 (I was #19 before I quit cause I got bored)

2 Likes

@gautam Add an icon to minimap that always displays the #1 player’s position with a crown icon, and also an icon that shows the purple chest on minimap

3 Likes

That would take too long :confused:

He said it can’t be that big

@Acol i dont mean you, just the current in game leader

2 Likes

what do you not like about my idea?

No need to be mean. I didn’t know. :frowning:

Anyways, I just think it would add a little incentive to kill the #1 considering there will be a lot of OP evos rolling out in the near future. :)

1 Like

maybe add more leaderboard places?

fix chat to allow small guys to see big guy chat

1 Like

Yeah i know that’s an issue but how would I fix that? Can’t think of any good way. I think with the update there won’t be any more too small guys so it will be better?

Make a chatbox in the corner and add option to either send all or send above your head only, maybe? :thinking:

I know this would take awhile but that’s my opinion.

Ribbit! :frog:

3 Likes

How about a healing object that when collected it gives 2hp per 2 seconds and deals 3 damage per 4 seconds if an enemy is in the radius of the healing area, also when clans are added in the future, it gives the same amount of hp it gives to the player who collected it

Please put in my black hole skin :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

UPDATE COMING TMRW!!

Dunno exact time sometime tomorrow. I’m in CST so sometime tomorrow in CST

1 Like

Swordbattle V1.5, Spring Update!

lets goooooooooooooooooo swordbattle.io update

New Evos Look Kinda Nuts

2 Likes

LETS GOOOO!

Introducing... the Swordbattle SPRING Update