Should I make a huge V1 update?

Oh
still I think it would be cool

1 Like

It’s a cool idea but 150k sounds like a lot for the avg player. Maybe in v2 but V1 is just too laggy for that

Yes :smirk:

:fire: idea I actually wanted to add this a long time back but never got the time to. Maybe in v2.

2 Likes

Right, thanks for clearing that up :+1: I was really confused after reading that :laughing:

1 Like

maybe?

1 Like

Most evols need a rework. Ill gove ideas later

1 Like

I think it would also help the coin pool, there would be more coins in game in general, would be a lot more noob friendly.

Also just one more thing but I really want something like this evo concept in game PLEASE I will do literally anything

2 Likes

i think that is a good idea but i think also kids are caught up with school

1 Like

I’m not saying you copied my idea.

BUT WHY IS IT SO SIMILAR?!
1 Like

Just a coincidence but it is a good idea nonetheless, I feel mine feels a little bit more practical

1 Like

Oh ok makes sense. Not this update maybe in next one. There’s already a lot I committed for this.

2 Likes

It’s a cool idea, but maybe in a future update. I already mentioned everything I’m gonna add in previous messages. Sorry.

3 Likes

Awh man :(

1 Like

Can’t you just make chests spawn in the middle and people spawn on the outside

3 Likes

@gautam Can you make an icon on the minimap for the purple chest, and also the #1 player?

2 Likes

There’s no fun if you can just easily find purple chests…

2 Likes

That does seem interesting… maybe exponential growth? I’ve already came up with an equations and used logarithms for the coins, and I could help if this idea will get implemented.

2 Likes

Sure if you could make a formula/topic like you did last time that would really help!

2 Likes

I have ad blocker so I can’t even see the ads
But yeah good idea :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

YES! WE HAVENT GOTTEN AN UPDATE IN SO LONG!

3 Likes