Should I make a huge V1 update?

So I’ve been looking at analytics and it seems like swordbattle is actually dying badly right now.

While it hasn’t affected places like forum and pro players, it’s really affecting new players with lots of growth potential.

So here’s my plan to make a V1 update before v2:

• Balance out sizes more

I notice that when you start your pretty small compared to when you have high coins your super big having huge reach and PvP advantage…this is a factor that drives away new players from the game and should be addressed.

My idea is you will spawn a lot bigger (maybe like level 10 size but your actually level 1) and you grow a little bit more slowly so PvP is more fun and actually balanced instead of huge people bullying small people

• Evolutions

I notice the game gets boring after you reach 20k. So I will probably add a bunch more evol’s like 2-3 new Evol levels where you get options.

• Country feature

Add @Acol 's suggested Country feature

• Reduced video ads

I also notice video ads are annoying and waste peoples time so I will reduce them greatly. Instead I am considering having 1 or 2 banner ads one in the home screen, and one on the death screen.

Let me know what you think about this update! Hopefully we can revive game

13 Likes

Sure…

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, we haven’t had a big update in a while.

3 Likes

Nice! I feel like it would maybe be a good idea if when you die maybe you respawn with a significantly reduced size, like mopeio, than when you died, so you don’t have to start from scratch, but still have some?

1 Like

That would take forever to get though :(

1 Like

Can you buff vampire?

1 Like

I would LOVE new evols! There are a lot to choose from in the v2 idea dump!

2 Likes

lol I think it would be funny if once I just hopped on europe and saw you taking up like half the map

1 Like

You should make the builder evol line

1 Like

Or check out ny featured topic

1 Like

Actually any idea in v2 dump would be cool and a lot of them have art already. Like you can do rocks…

1 Like

Oh
still I think it would be cool

1 Like

It’s a cool idea but 150k sounds like a lot for the avg player. Maybe in v2 but V1 is just too laggy for that

Yes :smirk:

:fire: idea I actually wanted to add this a long time back but never got the time to. Maybe in v2.

2 Likes

Right, thanks for clearing that up :+1: I was really confused after reading that :laughing:

1 Like

maybe?

1 Like

Most evols need a rework. Ill gove ideas later

1 Like

I think it would also help the coin pool, there would be more coins in game in general, would be a lot more noob friendly.

Also just one more thing but I really want something like this evo concept in game PLEASE I will do literally anything

2 Likes

i think that is a good idea but i think also kids are caught up with school

1 Like

I’m not saying you copied my idea.

BUT WHY IS IT SO SIMILAR?!
1 Like

Just a coincidence but it is a good idea nonetheless, I feel mine feels a little bit more practical

1 Like