Sasha's grand idea dump

Ok so this is a ripoff of Slice’s grand idea dump and it will be my ideas and I cant write this long Ima just end this rn

1 Like

First idea, Necromancer Evol It would be weaker then the previous evol, It would be prob in the knight evol after vamp (or whatever evol is after vamp would prelude to it) and you could summon little minions when you kill someone (each minion is half the stats of the dead player and doesn’t give coins when defeated). Minions would have like a generic corpse skin (cuz we already have zombie and maybe @Slapadabass skin for skelly (wait could we have the skelly skin as the corpse? that would be nice). Anyway corpses would be bots and they would not have regen. Max amount of bots would be like 3 or 5 (you choose @gautam if you are going to add this) and they would target the nearest player to you. Ability would be to buff all bots to 3x or 2x speed (again you choose @gautam) for 10 seconds and maybe double damage if speed is too weak. Cooldown is prob 90 sec if it is op like warrior ability or 60 sec if it is kinda meh like all current berserker class evol abilities. That is all (wow I wrote a lot).

4 Likes

That is actually a really good idea!

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Second idea, building off many ideas about an update to the shop, I will add that we might want a second currency ( again @gautam can decide if this is a good one or not). My idea is to add gems. They would be a lot rarer than coins (again @gautam can decide how rare cuz it might be too rare if I choose it). Then, we could have another section to the shop where you could by skins with gems the first one being the anniversary skin after free day for like 365 gems or 365k gems.

2 Likes

Please keep in mind Coder is busy and doesn’t like being pinged alot so just dont ping him anymore you’ve pinged him 3times he will see this topic eventually

2 Likes

4 times and Slapdabass 1

Just write out his name and dont ping

okay

I’ve gotten around 8 pings in the last week, I’m fine with it.

1 Like

Also mini idea 1: Adding onto the mummy evolution ability, instead of having it teleport players close to it, maybe it could blind everyone within a 2-3 tile radius (aka those grass tiles that form the world) for 10 seconds. The people who aren’t blinded and see the blinded players could maybe see a sandstorm particle effect kinda like the berserker evol tree speed boost particle effect

2 Likes

Definitely! GREAT IDEA

1 Like

there’s something fishy :fish:

1 Like

what and why do you keep disliking my posts

I’m sorry but that’s way to overpowered SashaSauce.

1 Like

the thing is you could make it have less max bots, make a longer cooldown, make ability less powerful, make base stats weaker, or make every bot have a limited time to be alive. there are so many things you could nerf to make it not op

There now I did

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.