RE: Different weapons

4 Likes

yes?

1 Like

There should be healing power ups and a sheid power up.

2 Likes

Ooh, can you tell me more about how they work? Like how long they should last, how rare they are, and what they do.

1 Like

So here is an avereage sword.It does 5 damage and 5 defense

1 Like

Wait wait, where do you get these weapons?

1 Like

most of them you get in the shop the comon ones are 50 coins the uncomon ones are 100 coin, the rare ones are 200 coins, and the epic ones are 500 coins.Some of them have to be found in the map.

1 Like

That’s not fair for new players, basically players who played a lot will have more coins so they will have better weapons

1 Like

here a comon sword is free an uncomon sword is 50 coins a rare sword is 500 coins an epic sword is 2000 coins and a legendary sword is 50000 coins. And there is a newcomer sword, a player sword, and a pro sword.They would basicly have to level up in their acount they basiclly need xp. A kill is 100 xp a double kill is 300 xp.And a tripple kill is 500 xp.

1 Like

^^^^^

1 Like

Maybe you could find the power-ups randomly scattered around the map, and the sword upgrades would just be aesthetic.

7 Likes

That’s what I thought too, there could be a sheild, and when you pick it, you are invincible for 10 seconds, smth tike that?

3 Likes

yeah.

10 seconds is a bit much. Imagine a tiny player with very little hit cooldown picking that up.

4 Likes

spears would be nice for long range maybe you should be able to buy them in the shop for 500k-1m smh? Also I think the different weapons should be the color of the skin eg. devil skin red weapon

1 Like

yeah it would.

I thinks spears would be cool i you could throw them or something

If i add weapons with advantages in the shop that would make the game unfair to new players

YESSIR more weaaaapppoonnnssss

You can also make them free and do a beta test. Then rank them. And once ranked make the high ranked weapons as good as the normal ones.

1 Like