Public complaint

It is just some one in a goddam game with a type of a plane as his name. Just calm down, he can make his name what ever he wants with it the obvious no very inappropriate things, and as far as I am concerned, he is following those rules. And before you say anything, no I do not like nazi’s, tht is not Wht I am saying. It is just an airplane.

1 Like

You can say anything that you want to, I dont really worry(you also very toxic devTHREEx), he should change his nickname or this will means that swordbattle support nazism.

True, acol is taking too seriously. And saying that someone is not kind bc of their name is just kinda bs. You dont know me irl so you have absolutely no right (to acol not dev)

2 Likes

I cant take it not seriously, you also dont know me irl.

3 Likes

If you still will propagand nazism this way Ill continue to fight with you till you change your name and avatar, I even dont worry about being muted. I cant just sit on my butt when person like you exists here

1 Like

i honestly dont know where to stand on this

If you say so, you cherish the russian confederation, spreader of propaganda and killer of millions during the gulag. Know better when u speak of me like that. U should look at urself first, and i live in oz country. I watch history videos and saw the luftwaffe. Take the name as a casual thing :man_facepalming:. Ps, i think ppl will mute us.

1 Like

And i did not spread propaganda, my witnesses: dev3x, tigerlizzy, zacker and angel.

2 Likes

true

@Luftwaffe should change his name to messerschmitt or something and then we can all be done with this convoluted conversation

1 Like

dude @Wosly the guy doesnt live in germany duh

1 Like

no his forum/sb name :man_facepalming:, thats a aeroplane as well

1 Like

I see that you know A LOT of things so you can say me this words, sad for you, but I belive ONLY myself and if you wanna have conversation about “How Russia is bad and it destroy ukraine” we can speak about it. You turning me to burn inside from your misssense words

1 Like

guys why did this blow up so much this was minor

3 Likes

ye can a mod @dev3x @codergautam @ManagePasswords someone lock this thread

2 Likes

Man close it befoe acol comes coder

Ok I see both people’s point here, @Luftwaffe I would urge you to change your name (you can do a poll and whatever you want).

I don’t think most people would care but I see Acol’s point. You don’t have to change your name if you really like it but let’s see.

4 Likes