Public complaint

I just found out about something… about someone if be correct:

This guy have nickname “Luftwaffe” from his accouny creation, I saw him many times but only now I understood what is wrong.

I hope on forced nickname change or ban.

1 Like

yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

you didnt know that already? his pfp is even a ww2 plane

1 Like

@Luftwaffe

i don’t know if I can ban someone just because of their name

1 Like

ok, i can change name if u want
but im no [email protected], fyi

1 Like

y u even arguing over dis. most ppl dont have a problem with the name. plus, i havent posted a ‘taboo’ german symbol anywhere. what is wrong with someone who likes some planes?

2 Likes

I know that you trying to abuse the rules and common sense, change your name in game and here right now.

ill wait for coder to reply, and well see wat he does cuz he created all this (with some help)

1 Like

I think it is fine

Oh so you support nazism devex?

How you still is a moderator then

First of all, absolutely no, I do not. Also, my name is dev3x not devex.

1 Like

Devthreex?

I mean, tht is kinda what a 3 is

1 Like

so putting a name is supporting nazism. im not even german, italian or in europe

2 Likes

so should i put katyusha for my name. Then will u say i support the soviet union?

ok, i see ur view cuz u from russia and the war and stuff. But frankly, i dont mean to attack anyone

1 Like

For me any references to nazi germany or any nazi stuff, its is means that the person is not very good as a person in both ways - If its looks fun for they or if he really love it(nazist).

1 Like

Actually I was born in ukraine and leaved it cuz of UKRAINIAN batalion called “azov” destroyed my city and my house, if you really interesting in my views I can only say that I dont support ukraine at all and ukraine shouldnt exist as a country.