Private Lobbies

I think they’re should be private lobbies added to the game so that you could play with just you your friends and maybe a couple bots. I imagine the lobbies give you no leaderboard rewards.

2 Likes

We need private servers so that we can play with our friends privately. it I soo annoying when you are grinding with your friend and then someone from the leader board comes and kills u for no reason. Its soo annoying. Plz add this

1 Like

I think they’re should be private lobbies added to the game so that you could play with just you your friends and maybe a couple bots. I imagine the lobbies give you no leaderboard rewards.

4 Likes

y tho, whts the point

1 Like

Like if I want to hang out and play the game only with my friends for fun. Or maybe if your a content creator you could do a video playing with or against your viewers.

3 Likes

altho it would be a bit op for grinding with no one else on

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

YEAH >:)

This wont be added anytime soon because it’s a waste of resources.

Maybe in the future when the game is large enough for this to be actually fun.

1 Like

Ok ):

1 Like

(will reveal 1 thing that will be in v2 which will be private servers that you have to pay for.)

i kinda figured this would be the case

it would be fun tho if the game gets big enough

A little bird told me something might come in v2 the bird was called GitHub commits

1 Like

private server should be there but if you do private server it shouldnt give u coins and xp from playing. So it wont let you grind .

1 Like

cool

1 Like

So it Should be there

just get gud

skill issue.

1 Like