Pls Donate :)

Do you know what @PlsDonate is on @Roblox ?

What if I get permission from Gautam to do this, and make a special server where you can donate to people on Swordbattle? I will probably do it when V2 is finished because I don’t want to work this hard to make it and then V2 comes instantly out and I’ll have to re-do it, but what if? Instead of playing the game on the server it will look like a big block with a chat, donation buttons, etc…

Lets say you want to bet if you win a challenge on US1 with someone and you lost, now you have to give them 1,000,000 coins but don’t want to bother Gautam, well you are able to join a server called “DONO1” (player you are donating to must be in it) and you just enter the amount such as “1,000,000” and boom, transferred coins easily. You will also be able to chat there.

Pros:

• Able to donate whenever
  • Don’t need to ask Gautam or bother gautam
  • Do giveaways yourself

Cons:

• Must be in the server with the player you are donating to
  • Must switch servers from game server to donation
  • People may get jealous when you donate and beg you

Details:

• Online 24/7, donate whenever player is online
  • Able to chat with the player as its a chat UI
  • Requires your account to have the amount of coins you want to donate
  • Requires you to at least 12 hours of playtime

What do you think?

8 Likes

YES Cause then we- we- can have Mr bweast… And if you donate your only hurting your self…

3 Likes

I think this would be an AMAZING idea, it would be amazing to be able to give friends coins and help them out whenever its a very good idea, and personally, I think it should happen.

1 Like

Also you cant abuse it cause you had to at least play 15 games, for once in life I agree with something (;

Also just so everyone knows, on @plsdonate on @roblox they take 10% of the funds you give, we will take 0% and everything YOU give them will be GIVEN.

1 Like

if this gets added im donateing 5mil…

(; LES GO

POV: Clan owners thinking about making there members giveing them money.

1 Like

Might make it (if it gets added) require 12 hours of playtime and you won’t be allowed to beg and annoy players.

1 Like

… Just make it so you need to play for 3 hours at least played 15 games and have a account …

read*

no (;

Wait fish is gautum adding clans in game?

Mr. Acol lol

wait you can het free robux in this game?

Great Idea. But maybe require less hours of playtime, maybe 6?

1 Like

Events could be held more easily… Like a skin contest or something…

1 Like

And only rich people can get it witch reminds me of a command economy which never has back fired before…

how to set up donations in pls donate dont u need like a t shirt in the shop for that or somthing

1 Like

… /; brah…