Pasting my whole ‘goodbye’ Ask topics because it was unlisted

Hey guys. A few weeks ago i was unbanned from replit. I at first was happy to return, but it just doesn’t feel the same…

Upon coming back, my notifications were flooded, as expected. Though, i have known for a while that many friends were leaving replit, but it just doesn’t feel the same now. I previously made a post, Hereabout temporarily leaving to test the 3DS and try and program custom games for it, as i can’t do that on replit, and an external situation.

I know most were sad to hear that, but after my ban, the community just feels slow. I was mainly active in the Swordbattle forum and it was pretty fun there! There weren’t almost any rule for being off topic, the chat was accessible by everyone, and i had a lot of friends there too.

Being there changed my view of replit and its community, and so I sadly announce im leaving. The break due to external reasons will continue on the swordbattle forums as well, but i dont think I’ll return here. If feel as if the community is slow here too, you should follow me going there.

I will try and reconsider after summer break, but i dont think my mind will change. It’s truly been an honor being a member of this community, but i just can’t stay. Bye i guess, i might check site once a day for now. But this most likely is the end.

Not targeted towards these forums but im still leaving for the summer

4 Likes

Aw man! Hopefully everything is good with you

1 Like

It’s about replit i like these forums still :)

3 Likes

I can still feel concern tho

1 Like

sad

Nice knowing you in chat but for me its quite the opposite I don’t have enough time and it feels to fast here