Overlay skins loljhhh

So we all know that in v2 evol overlays will come out and nornal evol skins will go bye bye. I am considering that i add one skin for each evol (so for berserker the current berserk evol) and price it 100m each. Then people cane wear it to remember the original evols and it will kinda be vintage and rare plus expensive skins. And itll just be cool to be able to wear an evol skin(not the avtual evol overlay but a skin tht corresponds to it)
What do u guys think

2 Likes

I feel like we shouldent do that as multiple people who might not relize there is a skin overlay would be confused

1 Like

The artists shud make the oberlays completely different from the originals. These r vintage not to be copied or confused with

1 Like

no like uh what im saying here is, the vintage skins will get confused with as people who wont know about overlays or dont relize we changed the system will think that people will this skin have that ability.

1 Like

There will be announcement abt overlays ofc. And theyll realize when they gett option to evol or go to shop

1 Like

I like it I have been wanting to use samurai as a skin {:<

1 Like

Im sure there will be but there still a majority who wont know like prob 20-30 percent. Like when we annouced chat there was still a majority who didnt know how to use and even some today. Rekeasing this as a skin would cause mass confusion in my opinion.

It wud be 100m and cool. Only brainless dudes wont understand

1 Like

theres also that part I kinda feel thats way to over priced lol. If we did ever add we should make a bit more reasonable. the most expensive skin should be something cool like @Slapadabass dragon skin or smh not a rereleasing these skins.

1 Like

75m
They r vintage and rare and one of a kind evol skins. U dont have them everyday

1 Like

The first two wud prob be 80m with the rest 75

1 Like

I def there more fair but I personally think if we did add max price 50m more or less. Eh maybe more

It’s vintage

1 Like

Sorry but I am 100% with mitblade on this idea, if we had evols AND buyable evol skins it will just cause confusion.

2 Likes

Weren’t u listening. The overlays wud be completely different and visible on even these skins

1 Like

Plz gautam lemme

1 Like

well i just wanted to include this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.