Ok, this is getting out of hand

Honestly this is just so stupid. I get that we need a character limit but why is it so damn high? And why was it changed from 3 to 10 to 15? This just encourages people to spam random gibberish or use the small hack to bypass it. And no, the “moderator action” that is supposed to happen doesn’t, which makes sense because EVEN MODS ARE TRYING TO BYPASS THIS. Please change it back to 3, or at least lower it.

How much should it be?
0 voters
4 Likes

The limit is 15? This is unbelievable. @gautam needs to fix this.

6 Likes

anyone remember when gautam said this

3 Likes

Yeah, its even more annoying that he said he was going to do one thing, and then a few months later, did the opposite.

3 Likes

Mainly I want to encourage actual conversation instead of “ok” “lol” and “what” which are some of the most common replies here

As a poster it’s fine but for mods and as a reader it’s really annoying having to scroll through all that nonsense. Thats why we have reactions to represent what you feel about a post, only use posts if you want to add something to the conversation.

9 Likes

I want it back to three so I can just say “:skull::skull::skull:” and walk away but I can still just add hidden filler

yea but people will just bypass it

1 Like

reasons why gautam should add back skull emoji:

How DO we say what why now?

1 Like

like this: what why now?

I reverted the limit for now.

5 Likes