OG Swordbattle Footage!

I was looking through some random recordings I have and guess what I found! I found a really old video of me playing swordbattle. You can tell how old it is by a few things. For one, I don’t throw any swords. This was a time before swords could even be thrown. Next, the evolutions only go up to berserker and tank, not any further. Lastly, you can tell it’s old because I sucked at pvp.

This took soooo long to make because the video was literally 250MB and I had to compress it like 5 times.

13 Likes

No dosc button
Forum is community
Ukraine flag
The heart and stickman

1 Like

Also you can see the old collision hitboxes that allowed for easy roaching… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

noice

Cool!

The map looked so small back then. I remember when we all chose Beserker over Tank. A lot has changed…

1 Like

Lol I was going to say when I saw how the hit boxes where roaching was still a thing plus the glitch that if you just spun your character inside someone and they spin to you could go really fast me and tosti once did it across the entire map we probably spent way to long perfecting though

1 Like

Now i challenge you to find real old sb fottage before accounts perhaps???

Ngl I had a photo somewhere with this exact thing but it gone now ):

Goes to archive.org

2 Likes

BOOM

5 Likes

I was about to click link but now I’m having second thoughts cause of how long it took you to type that……

1 Like

Wow maybe I will click link

1 Like

Not a Rick roll XD

1 Like

also im using :tada: because I ran out of likes AGAIN

1 Like

You are just gonna hub it in slaps face lol

1 Like

I have much better way to rickroll if I need to :sunglasses: :shushing_face:

1 Like

Is it like this?
here?
maybe here?

here……

Nothing here but paranoia

1 Like

Ah yes the Europe server when there is only one bot good times!

3 Likes

So that’s what swordbattle used to look like.

3 Likes