New Updates!

New Updates!

Hello sworders, here are the latest updates!

Throwable Swords

You can now throw your swords at other players! Oh god… this is gonna be chaos… Anyways, throwing swords does 50% less damage and 50% more knockback.

EDIT: After a nerf, throwing swords do the same knockback as normal hits, and you can only throw once every 3 seconds.

To throw your sword, press Right Click or Press the C key on your keyboard.

New skins

We also have a variety of new skins thanks to @_Voltex and some other creators.

If you want your skin to be added, just make a new Topic with the tag skin

Make sure the skin circle is 300x300

And the sword is 260x280

thanks!

I hope you like these new updates, happy stabbing! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

take out throwing swords, too much chaos. no to throwing

yuh youre right manage

chaos is fun tho

1 Like

nope

I have found a extremly strange exploit might wanna add cooldown to the throwing.If you hit and throw sword you do double damage and throw ANOTHER sword pretty fast taking about 3 hits per second because its spamable and deadly.

2 Likes

Another fun idea!,For whomever has most kills in a match should have a skull next to there name in match leaderboard!

1 Like

honestly chaos is when crazy bots use speed from berserker and throw swords

3 Likes

xD then the real plays 3v1 you as well :D thats how i died with 300k and 92 kills xD

ikr lol

1 Like

i usually play taming.io but i decided to play random stuff today ;-;

I think that it is a bit too much chaos though. throwing swords could be a cool evolution or something, but it needs to be toned down a bit

1 Like

yeah i have made a nerf to that update, it’s much better now

2 Likes

yeah it is more controlled now

1 Like

k that’s good

1 Like

even with the nerf on the throwing knives, it still feels too op since all you have to do is pick tank and spam c and it doesn’t help everyone spamming knives everywhere over and over again :/

1 Like

Hmmm, what do you think I should do? Maybe nerf tank?

See I want to keep the mechanic because I think it adds new strategy into the game instead of just mindlessly swinging without any aim or skill

1 Like

I think nerfing tank is fine for now. I liked the mechanic when I first joined the game but with throwing knives and tank, it can get tedious and pretty chaotic.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense, I’ll nerf tank in the coming few days.

1 Like

awesome to hear :)

2 Likes