New Skins

I don’t know how hard it’s to make skins, but some new skins would be cool. Suggestions:

Ideas:

• Ninja
    • Sword: katana
    • Maybe 750,000 coins
  • Black Knight
    • Maybe 2,500,000 coins
  • A Mummy
    • Sword: A scroll
    • Maybe 25,000 coins
  • A guy with Headphones on
    • Sword: Keyboard on a stick
    • Maybe 75,000 coins
  • Skins dedicated to other people like
    • Manage Passwords
    • Bread

I think this idea would be too hard make, but maybe a custom skin. You could create a tab right below and skin tab and name it “Custom skin”. You could also have each options a certain amount of coins.

Ideas/Options:

• A hat on or off
  • Designs
    • Tie-dye
    • Checkered
    • Stripped
    • Flowers
  • Different colors

Amount of Coins:

• A hat: 100,000 coins
  • Each design: 50,000 coins
  • Each color: 10,000 coins
6 Likes

Interesting suggestion!

Perhaps, we could create a community skin library on a separate page where users can download different skins to upload?

4 Likes

Ya! That would be cool. Then, maybe you can pick your favorite skins for the next update or something like that.

4 Likes

I like these, I might add a page like that later but right now just upload your skins as a new topic

3 Likes

definitly add the dark night

1 Like

or like a baguette

1 Like

I would love to buy more skins!

4 Likes

could we get like custom skins for like kills-so how many times we kill someone we get a skin

1 Like

i like the ninja idea! very creative.

2 Likes

maybe add a test area where u can upload ur skins and you can play with it but other people will not have/see it in shop

2 Likes

This was legendary

The prices should be waaaaaaaay higher for the custom skin since copy and paste or tracing but most of the skins have been made probably not because of this but still have been made

2 Likes

Damn my grammar is so bad even I don’t understand it…

3 Likes

Hmmm I wonder what I was trying to say