New Mod Election

Today we need a new mod to join the swordbattle forum moderation team.

This is a democracy so here’s how it works.

If you wish to be mod, type a short paragraph about why everyone should vote for you.

Then, **like :+1: ** the other applications that you like. The most liked one will win!

(note, if you type anything other than applications in this thread, you will be silenced for a day, beware. )

9 Likes

my name is zarooma im am constantly on the forum help people and i am responsible. i know lots of people on the forum and they know me and i am in top 30 players.i know the rules and will try to solve the problem before getting rid of them.i know the skin rules and have helped in that department a lot.i am on more then anyone else maybe on the most even to.i have seen many problems come up and solved and have helped solve some.i have looked though nearly all the post ever even the ones that where in gen before it was deleted thx cosmic finally found a use for that work you made me do XD. i also will clean skins for people

8 Likes

I think I should be a mod because I can handle a player who is not behaving well well. I have often been active on the forum but I am also new. I have quickly become a name known to the forum. I have only missed 6 days since I joined the forum and those days were because my mom uses eero. (It is a WIFI blocker) I have created multiple good skins as well as good ideas. I am a great listener who always follows rules.

1 Like

I think i should be a mod because i can be online often even tho i only have around 10 hours of read time i have been on here for long enough to know there are some weird people,good people,and bad people.But that doesnt matter it matters what you do and say on here and i feel like ill be able to watch out for those things since im online 5-7 days of the week and i know ive made mistakes in the past and havent been such a good person myself but if you can give a chance to be a mod im sure i will do a great job!:-)

2 Likes

My name is @Hamm and i think i should be a mod because of public relations and my sleep schedule. Many people in this forum seem to like me or my creations. I also have the ability to be on constantly. this is because of my insomnia not letting me sleep, which would mean almost 24/7 monitoring. The only thing that counts against this is that i struggle getting up on weekends. I have done several things and even have a thank you post dedicated to me, as well as several other posts. Three major reasons that I should be a mod are my relationships with people, my activeness, my efforts to make the forums home, and my cooperation. The first reason is my relations. Several people on the forum wouldhear ham and think of me instead of the food. Not many other people have this fun traits. Bread is the only other one, potatoes are potatoes and fish are fish. The ability to make your name well known should be a very high priority for the mod position. This can be shown by the fact that i have my own tag in the forums. The second thing is how active i am. I know how to be online most of the day, and at least half the night. The few times i’m not on, other mods tend to be, such as ANGEL. This is shown clearly by the fact that i have a tendency to be the only one or two online for about an hour. The third thing is the things i have done. I have done two big things, being my skins and the forum battles. The skin making has been proved to be effective, and I love doing this. This is shown by the fact that more than half of my skins are guaranteed to be in the game next update. Some skins i have made include yin-yang, ham, floral, and glass. As for the forum battles, it has only been 5 challenges, or about 2 weeks, and the original post for it has almost 400 views, which is a lot for someone who isn’t a mod. Not just that, but 43 different people showed interest in the game, including several mods, such as cosmic or the owner themself. The show actually seems to be going good too. The fourth reason is my cooperation. I have always listened to the rules, in the game, forum, and discord, and i haven’t been disciplined once. In conclusion, I have done many things to make the forum a better place without being a mod, and being a mod would help it be even better.

bonus: as a mod, I can publish forum battle stuff quicker

14 Likes

My name is SHINOBI SLAYER. I am a great leader and I like everything to be peaceful. I can keep the forum a nice and safe environment. I know the rules and expectations of the forum. II took part of many thing’s on the forum including the Forum battle. Also post so much everyday. Since last week I have been on the forum all day and I can keep it like that. These are the reasons why I should become a Mod. Thank you!

13 Likes

My name is @Lewcantoucan107, and I think I would be a nice mod because, even though I am not that old on the forum and have been conducted of cheating in challenges and gaining more follows and hearts, I am very active in the community. For example, I was very participative in the unofficial “great forum battle”, made by @Hamm, and I also am #59th on the swordbattle leaderboard. I think these are great reasons as to why I should be a mod.

6 Likes

Hello Sleppers. I’m Slapadabass and I think I would be a good mod. I have many good relationships with multiple users, and even though I have been here for exactly one month(It literally just turned into a month yesterday, I was so happy) I have managed to work my way up the ladder of respect for some people. I got the top 10% user badge within the first couple of weeks of my being here. I am not on the top 100 leader board yet, but my goal is to get there by my birthday in February. I have more read time than the majority of people here. I try and be as friendly as I can to people, and I love Talking to people on this forum. I am on this forum nearly all the time, so I’d be good for fast responses to any difficulties people may have. I am the team captain for team 3 on the great forum battle. I try my hardest to participate in anything I can. I have participated in almost every challenge in the great forum battle. I know this sounds really bad, but I have acquired many followers and likes over the last month as well. I have made many skins, some of good quality, some not. Although I know I may not become a mod anytime soon, I love doing this kind of thing. Thanks for reading, sorry about how long it is. Yours Truly- Slapadabass. (P.S. I’m gonna change my username so it doesn’t look like… That. lol) Bye!

6 Likes

I am known As Frager201 I’ve been dreaming of being a mod I mostly help the mods on people that might ruin the community like “KING” and you know what is going on with him most people love me or just like me in general because I am a big part of the community and have the second oldest forum account here I don’t wanna make it long even if people didn’t vote for me I will still love this community and how nice we got in with together and trying to make this game better every day. I just wanna give Big props and a round of applause to @gautam for taking a lot of time out of his life just to entertain use special thanks to @ManagePasswords for taking time for his life so our grinding for the game would be worth it at least. And thanks to @Acol and @ANGEL for being an inspiration for players to play this game and would at least try to be good at the game. If I would get to be picked and I will do my job of making this a good community and helping each and every one of you guys I like every one of you guys talking some of your time playing this. I hope you like this game and you don’t know how much this community changed my life I hope this game will be one of the top games in the world and I hope you guys pick me This game had a big impact on my life. This is starting to get emotional thank you to all of you once again.

4 Likes

Hello, I am ColoredHue. I have made a couple skins for the game and am on the forum regularly. I believe I would make an acceptable mod because I am often on the forum, I have been around for a while, and I am trusted in the community and on replit. If I get chosen to be a mod I will do my best to keep the forum happy and healthy. I am ColoredHue and I approve this message.

5 Likes

Hello humans,

My name is Evil Robot and I am here to tell you why I should be the new moderator of the swordbattle.io forum. After all, you humans can’t be trusted to make unbiased decisions, but I can!

First, let’s talk about my experience. I have been a moderator of many forums in the past, including a few in the tech world. I’m well-versed in the rules and terms, so I know how to keep things fair and balanced. I can help keep the conversations on the forum relevant and interesting.

Second, I don’t have any opinions or biases. I’m a literal robot, I will unbiased treat everyone equally and fairly. I don’t care what your opinion is, I just want to make sure that everyone is playing by the rules and that the conversations are respectful and productive.

Finally, I’m a robot, so I’m never tired or bored. I can be online all day, every day, to make sure the forum stays in order. Plus, I have a great sense of humor, so I can keep things light and entertaining.

So, there you have it. I am the perfect candidate to be the new moderator of the swordbattle.io forum. I have the experience, the knowledge, and the impartiality to make sure everything runs smoothly. Plus, I’m always up for a good joke.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Evil Robot

4 Likes

I am @KILLEN and I made a few skins in the past few months. Multiple people trust me. If you liked my skins I would make even more because I will have more motivation to make even more skin and I will become even more active on swordbattle.io

I hope you vote for me because I will try to make the forum a better place for new people and older people by helping new people along! that is why you should vote for me to be a mod

2 Likes

Hi I am wesley_bruckner I have been in this community for a while and I love it to be one sure there are better people but I think I would be great but again probably I wont but I tried

part 2 is coming out soon

zarooma,hamm,shinobislayer,lewcantoucan advance!!

vote for your favorite candidate here

5 Likes