New Evos Look Kinda Nuts

@Acol doesn’t need evols, he needs to prove that russia is #1

1 Like

Replit users: Let’s go are there any new exploits?? :smirk:

People with too much free time: hey look the archer evol is overpowered if you perfect time it!

People in school: I need proxies the game wont load!!!

Manage: leaves game cuz he got demoted

Mitblade: we need those Swordbucks man its gonna be so profitable

Players who quit 1 year ago: GAUTAM EXPOSED! THE EVOLS ARE BASICALLY THE CLONES OF OLD EVOLS

Gautam: Hope the code doesn’t break…

OK maybe I went a bit too far but that accurately represents swordbattle rn

7 Likes

I don’t have enough information and it might change, I will wait until the update releases :)

2 Likes

6 New evols

Will this release with the new update?

Fisherman?

yea

1 Like

Stfu

Let me just say something when you guys get this update tmrw it might not be fully balanced and some evols might be trash or overpowered. I did test them the best I can but in a server with bots it’s kinda hard.

So if you see something that should be improved just make a New Topic and I’ll be changing each evol stats a lot for the first few days after the update to keep it balanced. There’s a lot of new evols so it’s hard to stay balanced when all of them are fighting each other in game.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Did u change the current evols with my suggestions in mind? If so that wud let us takeourmind off the first two waves and only need to wry abt perfecting te third

fisherman??

Hey that’s also me!!

@Harambe_Reborn is a proud russian too :saluting_face: I will tell him about this update to show our Japanese and Russian ORide

Also Me

Also me

also me

wait this update is comming tomorow?

yeah

le gasp I will stop playing diep.io for a while than :slight_smile:
wait I have school tomorrow :slightly_frowning_face:

me who disabled goguardian :grin: :

hahha jokes on you, for me it’s a Saturday

I think juggerknight sounds better

It is saturday for me I just have school :<

Hehe jokes on you I have a week long holiday