New Evol Storage

Ok, cosmic, just an idea, but maybe for samurai it can have like this extra bar of health for it’s ability, maybe like when he’s low or something, he can use the ability to either heal or use the extra bar of health for a certain period of time. Just an idea though

the Samurai is missing an EYE!!!

Nah he’s winking

It was slashed out

Isn’t that tank except visible?

Wdym?

Super health…

Ah. I see

Can smon desogn samurai abil and stats?

How about a necromancer that spawns weak skeletons/zombies that are bots when the player kills a person. The bots would be 1/2 the size of the killed person and you could have a limit of 5. Ability would be to fuse them into a big strong skeleton/zombie.

Its a samurai tht we need to figure out. Necromancer can be after samurai

1 Like

I’ll do it later today.

Samurai
Speed 1.5x
Attack 0.9x
Defence 1.2x
Ability: Invincibility for 1/2 hits. (10 seconds)
Cooldown: 2 min
Anything else i need to do?

u havent read stalker have u…
also samurai is defensive. read the other evols…

edited it a bit, you like it now?

i like the concept, will update later

3 Likes

Thank you all for participating. These were all really great ideas and i cant wait for these evols to come out. We were particularly creative and these rnt normal things ud usually see so im overjpyed.

If im not mistaken, there will be a skin update, then v2, then these so we shud see it in game in a few months.

@gautam plz take a look at these evols and tell us if they r acceptable. Personally i think they r well balanced. Plz answer the following:

1. Will these evols be added?
  2. R they gud/creatove/balanced+good enough art?
  3. Did i get the order of the updates right?
  4. Ik skins r late jan but cane u tell us how much of v2 ur done with on a percentage scale?
  5. More to come oncre uve answered these BY NUMBER
3 Likes

Samurai: I agree 3/4 damage but lower cool down to 70 seconds and sword size to 1.5
Megnetic jewel: 50 perfect faster and aura gud
phoroah: change speed to 50 percent shield is good with it lasting 3 hits
Stalker: I like but invisaility should show sword when attacking
Gladiator: Increase all stats by 35 percent but keep hit cool down
Mummy: same as above for states but change ability to poisin/drain instead, teleport dosent seem insanly useful and I feel there will be a lot of glitches with it. Its one of those maybes

2 Likes

Ill change the post tmrw and notofy u when i do so u can see the changes. I made it 3 times size for samurai bc cd is 70s or else its same as rook basically

2 Likes

Ok so i did everything except mummy and made changes to them all and made it a bit more balanced. Check it out. Will change mummy later bc i need to think for tht

2 Likes