no disrespect

Oooh do not start again

1 Like

see slap? i clearly do not start this

I have no eyes, so therefore I cannot see

wow thats deep

download

Replit ask: Coding forum.
Swordbattle.io forum: A forum about a game made in Replit.

1 Like

Hello and hope u like it here

1 Like

Yes i quit cuz that

therefore in conclusion, I believe that sb forum is better

1 Like

i dont exist :smiley:

2 Likes

if you dont exist then how are you typing :dotted_line_face:

Magic.

Hey Firepup! Pretty soon, you’ll probably get a lot of requests from people asking you to join their clan. So, a clan is pretty much a group of people that protect each other in-game, but they are also wonderful for making new friends on the forum, if you don’t want to play SB (the abbreviation for swordbattle)! So here’s the rundown:

MV: A clan I’m in, slightly toxic, has a lot of people, and is (kinda) a cult. The leader is @frumpy

CK: The biggest clan, is allied with MV, pretty toxic as well, has some really good pvpers, good for grinding coins in-game. Their leader is @ANGEL.

FC: Probably the best for grinding coins in-game, I would rrecommend (if you really want to get lots of coins) to be in both FC and CK, but the only problem with FC is that it doesn’t have a big forum presence, with @Nukes being the only active member.

Octopi: A really nice and chill clan, they don’t play a lot BUT they have a HUGE forum presence, including @Slapadabass, @DOOMSLAYER , and @Frager201. Oh yeah, and the founder of Octopi is none other than @Acol , the #1 SB player globally.

AH: The clan I would recommend joining, it has tons of perks for SB players and forum users, including private events such as Battle Royales, a whole clan account, and many more. It’s not very popular because it was made a little late, and everyone had already joined a clan. Overall, if AH had more players, I think it could become one of the best clans, for grinding, forum, and fun. The leader is @F1NN, who’s really nice!

Remember, you can join multiple clans!

4 Likes

im an active fc member :sob:

1 Like

also while acol might be the #1 at grinding, angel is #1 at pvp

1 Like

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nvm

1 Like

just hurt me, i already am bleeding on the ground

2 Likes

bends over are you okay

3 Likes

On the comment on FC, I am also active on the forum and in FC (well… I have to decide between fc or mv :sob: )
Yes you can join multiple clans but sometimes when the clans aren’t friendly, no

1 Like