LOP'S LIFE Final then im doing epic battles to win prizes LOP'S LIFE 5

Angel-joined DoomSlayer-joined LOPSWORD-joined LOP-joined Angel:what was that LOP:IDK Biggestbird-joined LOP:oh great my friend from school aka mariah who copied my alt username for forum so i had to make a new one Biggestbird:hi im on the leaderboard now Angel:huh LOP:she copied your name too Angel:alr im mad u going down fool-Biggestbird died-
LOP:wow Blackhole-joined Blackhole:i will destroy this world like the hacker i am don’t call owner couse i dealt with him hehe now i must kill the last swordbattle server i already destroyed the page and skin and forum now u will die even discord but suffer my pain!
LOP:oh crap LOP-died Angel:its the end but why such a bad ending!-Angel died Doomslayer:run LOP’S SWORD! Doomslayer died NOOB-joined Noob ooooh dirt LOP’S SWORD:great just great LOP’S SWORD-died Noob-died…hi its me LOP i wanted to make the final book im not gonna make anymore books olnly fights to win things but if u ask the person that made book 4 im sure he will make book 6 but im done no mader what u ask me bc i want to do prizes to keep everyone motavated to get bette at the game and to keep players from getting bored and leaving hope u enjoyed im out i will make this challenge thing when my mom helps me draw perfectly so i can make the challenge thing and remember whos still here but hope u enjoyed once again im LOP and im out bye.

1 Like

hope u guys loved it,it will be the last one unless someone else does the next book im giving out permissions of who can make next book olnly if you tell me you want to make next book but i dont want it to get out of hand off to play with my brother and enjoy my life well i wait for questions

oops this is LOPS life 5 oops

ill make a book

yaay (: remember you have to have chaos

ok scp makes next book

cant believe u typed all of this

yeah

1 Like

why is biggest bird in there he is like 80th

and is rarely on forum

i will format this so it can be read, ok @LOP

Angel-joined
DoomSlayer-joined
LOPSWORD-joined
LOP-joined
Angel:what was that? LOP:IDK
Biggestbird-joined
LOP:oh great my friend from school aka mariah who copied my alt username for forum so i had to make a new one
Biggestbird:hi im on the leaderboard now
Angel:huh
LOP:she copied your name too Angel:alr im mad u going down fool
-Biggestbird died-
LOP:wow Blackhole-joined
Blackhole:i will destroy this world like the hacker i am don’t call owner cause i dealt with him hehe now i must kill the last swordbattle server i already destroyed the page and skin and forum now u will die even discord but suffer my pain!
LOP:oh crap
-LOP-died-
Angel:its the end but why such a bad ending!
-Angel died-
DOOMSLAYER: run LOP’S SWORD!
-Doomslayer died-
NOOB-joined Noob: ooooh dirt
LOP’S SWORD: great just great
-LOP’S SWORD died-
-Noob-died…
Hi its me LOP i wanted to make the final book im not gonna make anymore books only fights to win things but if u ask the person that made book 4 im sure he will make book 6 but im done no matter what u ask me bc i want to do prizes to keep everyone motivated to get better at the game and to keep players from getting bored and leaving hope u enjoyed im out i will make this challenge thing when my mom helps me draw perfectly so i can make the challenge thing and remember whos still here but hope u enjoyed once again im LOP and im out bye.

its not a he a she and she is in my class irl

guys im sorry but i hope u enjoyed my books i trually had fun playing swordbattle but i am sadly quitting i will come on sometimes maybe when v2.0 comes i am gonna be talking on my tommy pollack account bye guys i will miss you bye friends

what about your rank you grinded for

please dont leave

i will play on the tommy pollack account i will acces my account threw it

guys im qutting as i told you in book 4 but i changed my name to gucci lop i joined a clan

[GUCCI]LOP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.