Ping

2 Likes

Yeah mobile might be more laggy for some users

2 Likes

Oof.

1 Like

If you are on an iPad it may be smoother depending on the model

2 Likes

iPad is definitely better to play sword battle on than IPhone, because of that, and the fact that iPad had a bigger screen.

2 Likes

Do I see another Mobile person

1 Like

wait u actually main mobile? respect. i played once on my phone to try and get some extra grind time in, but it was more pain than it was worth.

2 Likes

Yeah I used to main on cromebook but it got blocked heavy even fourm now so I main Mobil got top 20 for a bit and 2 1 mil runs haven’t been able to play for a bit

2 Likes

over this weekend i got 2 1mil runs but i never could imagiine trying to do that on mobile. for chromebook try to find a backdoor through an app while logged out of it and make ur way to goole. otherwise i could desiegn a proxy specifically for sb ifu want. it would be under a replit domain if thats not already blocked foryou.

3 Likes

Replit is blocked and it blocks the proxy if you search up any game it has it own ai plus teachers can see your own age and easily block it permanently as for back door app I used one last year but school got entirely rid of it even after the app changed its self it was collage board and it had YouTube link that you could click on to view there YouTube then you can go to google hit help and then hit the 9dots and first one was search and bamm you have everything but they got rid of the app and you can’t download them your self

2 Likes

has your school installed college boad mp3? that works. college board was blocked for me as well. plus its easy to get around the replit ai; dont worry about that part. is heroku blocked for u?

2 Likes

that is what i used to use and all coding and hosting things have been blocked

1 Like

You should try downgrading your chromebook to a version before 105 via https://chrome100.dev/ (if you have another computer, open it.
If it is before 105, then you are in luck!
Then, you should open the code:
javascript:(function () {var a = document.createElement('script');a.src = 'https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/FogNetwork/Ingot@latest/ingot.min.js';document.body.appendChild(a);}()) will open Ingot, an extension remover.

Then you can disable the extension.

Or, you can try other ways to get around the blocker.

1 Like

I used a book market as for getting rid of the blocker teacher would become suspicious when they can’t see my screen there is a way around but you need another computer I’m saving and working this summer to buy one

1 Like