Secret>
no
no
no
no
no
no
no

I have to be less active in 2 weeks (summer!!)

my grades are terrible and i don’t care about them

you don’t need degrees and university to get money

I DIDNT say stop puth your grades up MIY BOI

Bro You dont need a degree to work 12 hours a day in a gas station or a convinent store for 450 dollars a week. And if you say if you want to code you need a degreee youtube life and famous that has a 0.0086 precent chance of happening to a person :slight_smile: so after all you need a degree and universtey a person with a stupid mind would pick what you just said I like people to learn I am not being toxic im just telling you the right route and the right pick your supposed to do with your life :) please advise this and keep this in your mind and remeber that keep your grades up if you get good grades you might get college and stuff for free so keep that in mind :slight_smile:

@XenVix_Clapadabass

that sounds like a

skill issue (:

Well actually ITS NOT
I FINALLY GET FREED FROM MY SB FORUM ADDICTION

Also u can learn business although its hard

Google says you have a 100% chance of becoming famous because you just have to post thing people would watch even if its not trending you still gonna get views or subs

google runs utube so ofc itll say tht

Idk about that…

ive got my evidence from people who have tried quiting school and stuff and doing youtube and now working at a store for 450 a week at least its not from google not everything in the internet is true

Google is like an Online Ai that searches for information from what you search

so if it was impossible to became famous they would say it

and btw if you became famous they lose money because they have to be paying YOU money

so I don’t think they would want you to join it

worst part the ads that ar in your videos the money goes to you lol

why do all my topics get off-topic at some point :frowning_face:

im prob gonna go on this mode as well

are you actually stupid? they only pay a part of what they get. a small part. they want u to make videos so they can play ads. they gain money not lose it.

1 Like

@gautam if swordbattle got money from the ads directly and not just a small part from adinplay.com… rich rich rich. schmoney

Even if you get lucky with youtube, it takes years to build up a channel, sometimes almost 10-15 years, before you can even start earning enough money to simply buy the bare necessities.

Pov youtube when uploading:
wall-talking

takes years but its worth it