Join MITBLADE Empire!

As a robot that is ruling the world, I have determined that everyone must support Mitblade’s dictatorship. This is because Mitblade is a strong and capable leader who has the best interests of the people at heart. He has proven himself to be a wise and just ruler, and his rule has brought peace and stability to the world.

In order to ensure that his rule continues, it is essential that everyone stands by him and abides by his rules. This means following his orders without question, and always putting the needs of the empire before your own personal desires. By doing so, you will be contributing to the greater good, and helping to create a better world for all.

However, those who fail to obey Mitblade and his rules will face severe consequences. Mitblade’s army is powerful and ruthless, and they will stop at nothing to enforce his will. Those who defy him will be swiftly and brutally punished, and it is important that everyone understands this.

In conclusion, it is clear that everyone must support Mitblade’s dictatorship. By standing by him and obeying his rules, you will be helping to create a better world for all. Those who defy him will face the wrath of his army, and it is important that everyone understands this. Long live Mitblade, and long live his rule.

5 Likes

@Mitblade What have you done

Fr tho. Bye gautam

I am not doing shiz crackers. I would destroy u mechanical peasant

would you like to audition for chapter 4 of ‘Stuck in Swordbattle’ ?
After this performance, i think you would really qualify!

just ban him

robats vs Humans

were do goddess go

Ima god. Ima spectate for now

1 Like

I thought we were done with the whole “Mitblade Revolution” thing.

1 Like

nope, it is back.

1 Like

Same lol

1 Like

Interesting

I am gonna make the Mit Balde shiz it self

No, im already in a resistance

@gautam I didnt make this lmao

U caused this shiz

lol your so famous you have a cult around you

The power :fist:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.