Is there a public API for SwordBattle.io

Hey guys.

Is there an API or database for SwordBattle.io that could be used to make third party stuff?

Basically:

I want to experiment with something that displays sword battle stuff like usernames, join date, idrk and does this exit? If not it’s totally fine.

2 Likes

Actually im working on such things right now :), if you want I can invite you to the project.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing

1 Like

There is a database, but it will be mine. If gautam gave you the swordbattle database you could exploit with it and destroy everything, so he made it so if you edit swordbattle you will be using mine instead of the official one.

There is no API yet, but I could probably make one but ill need @gautam to allow me before anything lmao.

3 Likes

There is no official “API”, but you can always scrape a user’s profile page to get their data

3 Likes

So that I can create a feature where users can simply login with their username and password to get their secret to send requests such as buying skins, changing their username, etc., you should slide me recaptcha bypass.

3 Likes

Nice, but what’s the point when you can simply just go on the website and do it manually as it will probably be even quicker.

3 Likes

because people its a cool idea

2 Likes

I think it’s a cool idea too but I don’t trust giving anyone captcha bypass

4 Likes

I won’t do naughty things I promise

1 Like

You can’t make a dashboard or stats reporter “manually”

Wht abt fish

1 Like

what if I just add a recaptcha bypasser into the code…

recaptcha has a massive flaw XD.

1 Like

im going to everyone of your topics from here on out buddy

Why is that?

cause you told me not to

1 Like

That’s stupid.

No you are stupid

Your the most uneducated anime delinquent I have ever seen.