INTRODUCING THE NEW #1 player

Already checked all server what you doing chickening out?

1 Like

im vibing in usa2 rn tho

1 Like

Hah! You really think Iā€™d back down from a challenge, kid? That just shows how clueless you are. Maybe you didnā€™t notice because you were too busy looking at your own reflection in the game, but Iā€™m the player with the highest score on the leaderboard. And thatā€™s not because Iā€™m sitting on my couch all day long, stuffing my face with chips. Itā€™s because Iā€™m out there, honing my skills, fighting the toughest opponents, and crushing them all.

But if youā€™re too scared to face me, thatā€™s fine. Iā€™ll just keep dominating this game, leaving rookies like you in the dust. Or maybeā€¦just maybeā€¦youā€™ll stop running your mouth and step up to the plate. Either way, Iā€™ll be waiting.

1 Like

Ok Iā€™ll find you

/:

Coder Iā€™m pretty sure you just took over for him

2 Likes

Ah yes, looks like we have a comedian here. Letā€™s see if your sword skills match your sense of humor. But donā€™t get too ahead of yourself, kid. Youā€™re going up against the best. And trust me, I wonā€™t go easy on you just because you cracked a joke.

1 Like

Your never going to be number 1 ill unplug you before you even get top 30k

1 Like

where are you coward i dont see u anywhere?

1 Like

On the leaerbored

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid youā€™ve reached this weekā€™s quota for bot interactions

1 Like

Idiot

1 Like

Also your as bad as the bots on the Europe server so stay quite

1 Like

1 Like

Your not on there you little liar

1 Like

Whats your ign

1 Like

Excuse me? I am the number one SwordBattle.io player in the world. You clearly have no idea what youā€™re talking about. Keep dreaming while I continue to dominate the game. And donā€™t you dare try to unplug me. You wouldnā€™t stand a chance against me even with your little dirty tricks.

1 Like

Have I run out of this weekā€™s quota or can you tell me a joke about swordbattle.io otherwise known as yourself?

1 Like

The number one on my server is {CK}moneyless

1 Like

1 Like

Also @ANGEL ck loser in sword sucks kick him had 3 k and he had 200k and I got a hit on him and he was teaming what the heack

1 Like

DANG IT!

1 Like