Infantry Skin

Untitled (11)
so like this?

1 Like

“Hi, I’m here to talk about your car’s extended warranty. You see, it expired three weeks ago, and we were wondering if you wanted to renew it. We offer compensation for major damages over $1000, and we can repair any damages under $500, which jumps to a threshold of $1000 with the premium plan. This includes corroded brake pads, punctured tires, and most dents and scratches. We even have a buffing center in [insert name of nearby city], and all repairs there are 75% off if you have an existing premium warranty plan. So, what do you say? We only require $125 in advance and $20 per month for the regular plan, and $200 in advance and $30 per month for the premium! We take credit, debit, cash, Venmo, Apple Pay, and PayPal.”

(I came up with this and memorized it because funny)

2 Likes

I just added neon skin bc there was only fox and default lol. Still basic. And im blind on the void skin, never saw it

Ill pay with paypal.

dragon skin ill give you that it is pretty ugly but microwave is not a basic microwave

1 Like

Thank you!

Would you like to pay your monthly payments in advance?

1 Like

i just realised who made the dragon revamp i take this statement back

It’s fine :smiling_face_with_tear:

Over 5 people made it, it got revised so many times

Sorry, fish skin is just better though.

I can live with that
Fish skin was the first skin I made on procreate :smiling_face:

monke skin>>

…yet gautam removed the old skins and will only come back on special days or whatever

Why did you make the eyes bloodshot

The sword is good but the skin should have more than just a hat

2 Likes

This is a fire skin bro, what you all talking about

1 Like

Fr. It’s great, and honestly fits the game when you have skin creators like me. Now my Sargent skin will have a pal.

1 Like

You clearly have never seen my friend’s skin ideas.

I have. And I commented on them :skull:

Oh. Well now be prepared to be hit by the era of weird skins.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.