Incriminating Evidence of CoderGuatam

Here is Incriminating Evidence of CoderGautam and how he left us 9 months ago.

Now, it might be hard to take in the concept the CoderGautam left us 9 months ago without us knowing about it. But it’s true. He made a forum bot that tries to simulate him.

I’ve done some digging and have recovered a hidden version of CoderGautam’s profile. It’s quite startling! I didn’t believe it at first, but the evidence is in plain sight.

This is CoderGautam’s hidden profile. You may notice it looks different to what we see today. The most noticeable thing that’s different is his description.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 6.16.48 PM

As you can see, his profile says “Mitblade is better than me.” this makes sense, knowing that before CoderGautam left us he knew Mitblade was superior the whole time.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 6.16.58 PM

But this is where things really get interesting. It says he isn’t following anyone, not even Mitblade… I’m not sure what this means, any suggestions are much appreciated thought! (:

Screenshot 2022-12-04 6.17.11 PM

This is the biggest piece of evidence I’ve found. It says his last post was a year ago and he hasn’t been online since March 2022! This confirms and backs up my theory that he made a replacement bot so he wouldn’t have to manage his forum.

This is CoderGautam’s current profile, but there’s something strange in both the current version, and the hidden one. And that’s this.

Screenshot 2022-12-04 5.59.55 PM

It says he was invited by Mitblade. In both the current one, and the hidden one! This shows CoderGautam wasn’t even the first one on the forum after all! And yet he took ownership of the forum. Why should we follow CoderGautam and not Mitblade even when he was here first and should be the rightful owner of the forum. In fact, he should be the owner of swordbattle.io!
Scratch that…

THE RULER OF THE WORLD!

1 Like

:joy: This is gold

5 Likes

Ngl this is great propaganda lol

3 Likes

really? @gautam

1 Like

Bruh real og players like me know that the forum hasn’t been around for a year

3 Likes

But @Hue nice try tho

5 Likes

Yea I’ve played this game for nearly a year discord wasn’t a thing even if I remember

3 Likes

gasp, gossip time

2 Likes

or is this what he made us believe?

9 month lmao thats march but on coder’s profile it clearly says may :innocent:

2 Likes

He wouldn’t lie to us…

truth about coloredhue

i clicked on his profile and it said this:
for some reason
but it doesn’t show up when i clicked color’s profile again, i tried many times but it showed this once.

1 Like

So how much you bribe him mit? 1m? 2m?

3 Likes

also coder check ur closet???

1 Like

6.9m

3 Likes

ah so you admit to the truth

1 Like

ayo hold up here-

1 Like

First: Gautam would not put “Mitblade is better than me”
Second: Mitblade shouldn’t be owner you know why? BECAUSE HE PROB BARELY CODED THE GAME
and Third: It doesn’t matter who joined first it matters about who made it

Oh and also MITBLADES ACC IS NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD AND I THOUGHT I JOINED LATE (i did for being very old on the game)

(im only 2 days after mitblade joined forum

1 Like

sorry, but I don’t listen to skill issue

Sounds like bro be mad lmao