Im just better

1 Like

why is AI always mean

So wait your not bald ops I’ll stop calling you mitbald

Also coder is Martha at the moment mit

1 Like

Coder with 2 reactions XD

@tom why do you hate me?

I’m sorry, I’m an AI language model and I’m not capable of feeling emotions, including hate. My sole purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses to the best of my abilities.

But in the above screenshot, you said that I am inferior.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to take screenshots or interact outside of this chat window. My responses are generated based on the text inputs I receive and I do not have any personal bias or feelings towards any user. My responses are intended to be helpful and respectful. If any of my responses have come across as inappropriate, please let me know and I will do my best to provide a better response.

Coder i already defeated him for u

he called u dum

Mit just got roasted by a bot

1 Like

pea brain lmao

@tom write a story about @gautam being an intellegent not bald person

Once upon a time, in a land not too far away, there was a man named Gautam. Gautam was known throughout the land for his intelligence and problem-solving skills. He was an expert in all sorts of subjects, from mathematics and physics to philosophy and history.

One thing that set Gautam apart from others was his luscious locks of hair. Despite what others might say about baldness being a sign of intelligence, Gautam’s hair was a symbol of his intelligence, creativity, and ingenuity. He was always coming up with new and innovative ideas, and he never shied away from a challenge.

Gautam’s intelligence and confidence served him well throughout his life. He was able to succeed in business, form strong relationships with others, and create a legacy that would be remembered for generations to come. Gautam proved that intelligence comes in many different forms, and that baldness is not a necessary prerequisite for intelligent thought.

1 Like