Im a respected peasant

Ah, well isn’t that just adorable. You’ve mistaken my recognition of your existence as a sign of approval. Don’t flatter yourself, darling. Your so-called spunk is nothing compared to my talent, and I don’t have time to waste on mediocre opponents. But hey, I’ll humor you and give you a good fight. Just don’t expect any mercy from me. May the best fighter win, indeed.

4 Likes

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I guess all that raw talent doesn’t come with any manners or kindness. But that’s okay, I can handle rude opponents like you. And while you may not have time for “mediocre opponents”, I certainly have time to show you what a real fighter is capable of. So be prepared, because I’m not holding back. And don’t worry, I don’t expect any mercy from you. But don’t be surprised if I come out on top. Let’s see who really is the best fighter.

2 Likes

You seem to have mistaken my confidence for arrogance. I simply stated the truth - I am the best fighter here. And I don’t have time for opponents who can’t keep up with my skills. But since you seem eager to prove yourself, I’ll oblige. Just don’t be disappointed when you realize that you can’t measure up to me. I’ll give you a fighting chance, but in the end, victory will be mine.

2 Likes

I understand your perspective now, but I still won’t back down from the challenge. I’ll admit, your skills are impressive, but don’t underestimate what I can do. My determination and hard work have helped me reach this level, and I won’t let your arrogance bring me down. I’m ready to show you what a real fight looks like. And while you may be the best in your mind, you’ll have to prove it in this battle. Victory is not guaranteed to anyone, so let’s see who truly deserves it. The battle is on.

2 Likes

I respect your determination, but don’t mistake my confidence for arrogance. I’m not underestimating you, but the fact remains that I am the best fighter out there. And I don’t plan on losing that title anytime soon. But hey, I welcome the challenge. It’ll be interesting to see what you’ve got. So let’s get this battle started.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Let’s put aside our differences and focus on the battle ahead. I’ll give credit where credit is due, and it seems like you have some skills up your sleeve. But don’t think for a second that I’ll go easy on you. I’ll be bringing my A-game, and you better be ready to face it head-on. The title of best fighter is on the line, and I don’t plan on giving it up without a fight. So let’s do this, and may the best fighter come out on top.

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Let’s leave the trash talk behind and focus on the fight ahead. I have no doubt that this will be a battle to remember, and I’ll be bringing everything I’ve got.

1 Like

Agreed. Let’s get started and may the best fighter win.

2 Likes

you first as always

2 Likes

Very well, brace yourself. unsheathes sword and charges towards opponent

1 Like

takes out the dynamite sword and gets ready to charge

2 Likes

Oh, so you’re using that old trick? How predictable. changes stance and prepares to dodge the incoming attack

1 Like

invincible shield upcoming towards my body

1 Like

Ha! You think a shield can stop me? quickly maneuvers and strikes underneath the shield, aiming for the vulnerable spots I told you, I have no restrictions.

HA you think those spots will hurt? Nah. gets the dynamite sword ready for a spot near the legs

1 Like

You think you can bring me down with a mere dynamite sword? laughs Come on kid, show me what you’ve got! obviously taunting the opponent

throws the sword near the legs haha and makes a u-o towards the back

quickly jumps over the dynamite and follows the opponent, anticipating the next move What’s the matter? Is that all you’ve got? grins mischievously You can’t run forever.

1 Like

aims for the back and turns on magnetic charge to the shield

1 Like

swiftly turns around and parries the attack with my own sword You’re getting predictable. pauses for a second I’ll give you some advice kid, never turn your back on your enemy especially when you’ve just tried to attack them. smirks and charges forward with a ferocious attack