[IDEA] Class overlay

Problem
Right now, no matter what skin you have, you lose it when you reach 5k and evolve. There should a way to see your skin no matter what evolution you have

Idea
Classes should be overlays or simply images on top of your skin. For example, the knight could have a Knight helmet, which goes on top of the actual skin. This way people can see both your skin and your evolution, and imo it would look much cooler.

Help needed
If the community wants this, I need someone to make overlays for each of the classes (currently 6 images). My #1 artist choice is @Slapadabass currently, but if anyone else wants to do it, please ask me.

Please comment below what you think about this idea, or any proposed changes. Thanks!
If this were to be added, it would be in the v2 update.

Would you want this in the game?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
8 Likes

yayyy a good idea

good idea

Me and glaceon Say yes, this would be a great idea And we would be able to do it

i like it

I’m your #1 art choice…? Well then! I’m pretty happy right now!

5 Likes

Ull post each overlay here right?

1 Like

Fr lol. I rarely see a vote like this

1 Like

Okay, so. Not entirely sure what they’re supposed to look like, but I made the warrior helmet and I kept the scar too. It’s just the helmet and the scar over a transparent background, is that what you want? If not, I’ll change it up, but I want to know what exactly I was supposed to do before I show you what I did.

4 Likes

yes please

Looks weird on dark mode, but here’s warrior.

6 Likes

and i do agree as slapdabass as the maker 2nd best skin maker

4 Likes

Thank you! :]

2 Likes

If its a helmet make it fit the dude. It looks like a v

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-01-28 11.55.23 PM
LOoks okay just the right side of the helment could be extended just a little bit more

3 Likes

The scar is funky. Looks like starfish

5 Likes

I’ll fix that

1 Like

looks amazing slap. (tbh i didnt know it was supposed to be a scar)

6 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t know what it was either but it had a dark fleshy colour so I assumed it was a scar. I’m probably gonna make it a little longer to try and make it look like an actual scar.

3 Likes

Heres Knight Overlay, Credit to Slapadabass for shadowing.
canvas_-_2023-01-29T110254.396-removebg-preview (1)

6 Likes