I beat frager!

@MV_Penguin神561 it’s a way of measuring temperature that only dum dum americans use (only useful in cooking imo). Like seriously it’s so stupid. Celsius makes sense because it’s tied to the freezing and boiling points of water (0 C = freezing, 100 C = boiling) while Fahrenheit is just oh yea let’s just make 32 F the freezing point and 212 F the boiling point for no reason. It’s not like it follows any other rules either. The guy who created it literally set the zero point as the “lowest temperature he could create in his laboratory.”

No u…
(15 character limit)

1 Like

Nah its u acol…

1 Like

Based on experience and an unbiased standpoint, I can confidently say @ANGEL is way more annoying and toxic

Спасибо

Do u have anything else more interesting to say like u hate me or smth??

1 Like

Bruh u haven’t even heard my side but who cares…

2 Likes

Thanks!!

bruhhhh :skull: YOU are telling me that angel is more annoying and toxic??!!

1 Like

Ok I’ll start off with the questions why do we even hate each other?

2 Likes

soo wrong. wht is the evidence?? She is being "annoying "and “toxic” as you word it. Basically, everyone is being “annoying” and “toxic”. REASON IS you are toxic and annoying, people are fighting against you. you just have a bad temper like Sagee
btw sagee(RLLY RLLY RLLY NO OFFENCE BUT YOU ARE SOMETIMES IS RLLY EASY TO MAKE ANGRY)

3 Likes

stop bringing me into this… i dont have a bad temper mf

3 Likes

bro, can you stop, i’m gonna go blind tryna figure what the hell is going on in the video

Lol

srry, i was just saying, not that yor bad

@Undefeated_TheBigNo don’t just dislike and walk away

Um, ok. Fahrenheit is better because America

1 Like

What did you say big no?? :shoot:

1 Like

You heard me :gun:

What did u say??? :shoot:

1 Like

Fahrenheit is better. You have eyes, and therefore can read what he said. :shoot:

1 Like