Huge announcement - Swordbattle v2

I get it everyone is mad at me because v2 is getting delayed again and again, and it’s my fault.

I will make this short. I do plan to work on v2 and ONLY v2 mainly in the month of February and March, and it will most likely be out sometime in March likely early march.

But why this delay? I have been working on other projects mainly on Replit Bounties which was great but it’s only good for the short term, for the long term an actual active community seems to be much better.

So if I could give you one piece of advice, it’s DON’T QUIT NOW! Once v2 launches there will be special perks for active players who have played since v1, including special skins and badges. There will also be a completely new coins and skin system, and the more coins you have now, the bigger advantage you will have in v2. (don’t worry, you will get to keep your current skins)

V2 will completely change the course of swordbattle… stay tuned, we will be launching a beta testing program for select players soon.

Edit: postponed to April

24 Likes

OK 4 char

wondering why everyone’s leaving?

1 Like

so our coins will be kept too exept at a intrest rate right?

1 Like

what if you played before accounts like bread me angel i think acol and others?

3 Likes

keyword: “most likely” :rofl:

I’ll play if it gets better than the average .io game, was only playing it cause it was the only unblocked game, but ever since it got blocked… you’re gonna have to really make it stand out if you want me to get active again. :D Only active on the forum cause discord blocked

3 Likes

i agree everything is blocked basaly

1 Like

CODER I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE EVEN IF U LEAVE IM A REAL ONE AND PLAN ON STAYING UNTIL I AM AT LEAST TOP 5

2 Likes

LaVilla, you’d better stay. You’re one of my favorite skin creators right now.

2 Likes

forcing him to stay lol

1 Like

Lol I haven’t made a skin in ages

• you’re way better than me anyway
1 Like

That moss mech skin made me experiment with shading, I should honestly be thanking you. Also, no, I’m not better than you.

2 Likes

lets go

1 Like

@ANGEL goal accomplished

4 Likes

In v2 i might add a big priced skin

2 Likes

how can people help to make the game release faster??

5 Likes

This is really happy we finaly have a release date (cough)
will there be an art redo, or like will the game still look the same?

7 Likes

How about the default is disabled, you can enable if you want.

1 Like

if yal quit what’s the point of making :skull:

1 Like