How to tell if someone is a bot in Swordbattle.io

I’ve seen many players ask me, how do you tell if someone is a bot in swordbattle.

what is a bot?

If you don’t know what a bot is, basically they are players who aren’t real people. The server automatically spawns them whenever the player count is low, to make it more fun and interesting.

how do you know if someone’s real or a bot

Well it’s pretty simple, here are the main ways to tell if someone is a bot

1. They don’t have a blue name

If someone has a blue name, it means they are 100% a real player. If they have a white name, they could be a bot or a real player.

1. They have a very generic name, with the first letter capitalized

For example, if you see someone called “Adam”, there is a very high likelihood that they are a bot. If they have a lowercase first letter, they are not a bot.

If they also have any numbers or symbols in their name, then they are also not a bot.

1. They don’t break chests

Bots don’t know how to break chests, they may sometimes break them on accident but it’s very rare. If you see someone going to a chest and breaking it, they are probably real.

1. Their movements are robotic

This is one of the most important ways to tell if someone is a bot. Bots usually go around collecting coins, and if you see someone making very sharp turns and going straight to objects, then they are likely a bot.

Bots are also very bad at fighting and they tend to run away right when you hit them. Bots also have very little game sense, they tend to continue collecting coins even when they have very little health.

1. They know where you are through bushes

Bots also don’t know where the bushes are, so if you see someone hit you in a bush, they may be a bot. Note that people can still see you in the minimap if you are hiding, so this may be misleading.

So yeah, those are the top 5 ways to tell if someone is a bot in swordbattle. If you have any other strats to figure out if someone is a bot, reply below.

Have a great day and happy stabbing! :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Tomato why did you kill them-The cop

Well…ḦAPPY STABBING" ;-;

idk i made bad joke and tried saving it ;-;

3 Likes

i think bots are getting better at fighting tho tbh

2 Likes

u shudve seen when they had evols. that day was chaos. i loved it tho

3 Likes

Also their movement is mouse only and them bots hit 1 hit per second

1 Like

we dont talk a bout that

it was insanely fun tho, plz add back

3 Likes

sure one day

2 Likes

Yay

1 Like

@ManagePasswords Lol, what’s with killing off your teammates? I think I’m not teaming with you anymore, it usually get me killed, sorry.

1 Like

i killed u twice, once for stealing my kill and once u killed me. i killed abraham bc he also stole kill

1 Like

but alr no more team

@ManagePasswords What counts as stealing kills ? And you were trying to murder me, so I had to defend myself by killing you, lol.

1 Like

When someone starts working on a kill and you don’t share when you only help out or they get the kill to red and you eat all . The second is worse and more unforgivable

1 Like

That’s yi killed u again

1 Like

@ManagePasswords A little hard to, I was being attacked by little guy so I ran. I pretty much hit anyone who’s in the way when I’ve got little guy on me. Sorry if I got the coins…Still kinda funny that I killed u tho.

accidents are fine

@ManagePasswords Lol, I think we need help, the top person is totally destroying everyone.

fine

Bot just stole your coins, I killed it. Want to be teammates again?

1 Like