How to Bypass Securly!

So I know many people are getting swordbattle.io blocked, my school included, and have securly on their computers. In this tutorial I will give you some methods to bypass securly.
Note: I do not guarantee that these will work

Method 1 : Linux

If you manage to get linux enabled, you will not only have swordbattle.io unblocked but also every other site on the web.

Step 1: Go to your chromebook settings. Then go to Advanced, Developers, and click turn on.
Step 2: Complete the installation, you should only need a username and such.
Step 3: Open Terminal
TYPE IN THESE COMMANDS ONE AT A TIME (Terminal PASTE is CTR + SHIFT + V, NOT CTR V)

sudo apt install apt-transport-https curl

sudo curl -fsSLo /usr/share/keyrings/brave-browser-archive-keyring.gpg https://brave-browser-apt-release.s3.brave.com/brave-browser-archive-keyring.gpg

echo "deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/brave-browser-archive-keyring.gpg arch=amd64] https://brave-browser-apt-release.s3.brave.com/ stable main"|sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/brave-browser-release.list

sudo apt update

sudo apt install brave-browser

Step 4: Wait until brave browser is installed. Once it is it will not have securly on it, meaning you can basically do anything, including swordbattle.

Let me know if you have any questions about linux.

Method 2: ALT Links (SB Only)

These don’t work at our school and I have seen that most other people say the same, but its worth a shot.

Method 3 : WEB PROXY (TN)

Find a web proxy and use it, (Note: Web Proxies are slow, but still work) you can find these at the Titanium Network Discord, just type in /proxy in one of their channels.
Some of the ones that work for me are:

You can also use Holy Unblocker, and other services offered by TN

New:

Check out my tutorial on luminite web proxy

Method 4 : REPLIT

You can play swordbattle.io directly through replit, and you can also use services such as luminite to unblock games.

I’ll probably make another tutorial on luminite if you guys want me to, let me know if any of these worked : )

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Also, for methods two and three, don't bookmark the websites, instead, add them to your reading list

3 Likes

if this is for playing at home im fine

I would not recommend playing, listen in class!!

2 Likes

my school blocked most of my settings

1 Like

yes yes this is for educational purposes only ofc

1 Like

It’s not like i’m failing or anything, i’m totally fine

1 Like

did any of my methods work?

Yes the first proxy worked

1 Like

If those don’t work go to this link then full screen and play what you want

yeah ill put that link in the replit method ig

1 Like

It works for both Securly and GoGardian

Our school uses both

1 Like

but i dont want to

nah bro my school decided to block that so i can’t do it but i can still play swordbattle.io

1 Like

I have securely on a iPad, how wou;d i do that?

try the proxy sites

1 Like

i can’t turn on linux because it says “This setting is managed by your administrator”

2 Likes

same here bro

Same I already know I don’t have to check tried installing node js but it got in the way