Hi, I'm 9pfs

Hello! I’m a random Replit user who likes shitposting on using random Discourse forums, including Replit Ask. If you have any questions, I’ll add more to this topic.
For a more-in-depth introduction, check my “introduction” on Replit Ask (I was a bit late creating that one on there (I was already TL3 there when I created it), but people always say “better late than never”… I guess that applies here, too! ).
If I left any grammar issues, please let me know. Qwerty isn’t here afaik, so you’ll have to work harder…

https://ask.replit.com/t/hi-im-9pfs/20881?u=9pfs1

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

hey buddy, welcome to the club. my name is niko I am gay and I would love to chat with you as a friend, get to know you a little better. all this is about it chatting, gaming technically +more. but I have to have another person explain it. we’d love if you’d join us in the swordbattle.io it’s a rlly cool game. even though I rlly don’t know much about the game. welcome @9pfs

Whyd u make a join post if youve.been here afk for months

i remember killing u 3 times yesterday in swordbattle welcome

Welcome to this hellhole beuitiful community. Would you like to join my clan :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

1 Like

hi! I hope you have a good time here

welcome. hope you have as good a time ive had here…(im not old here at all)

If @9pfs is misbehaving, complain to me!

I wasn’t playing that recently