Hall of fame entry from zarooma with a long title he made talking to himself i need to stop gosh darn it

hope you like it i am open to recommendations

5 Likes

you see, I cant draw, so i can’t say much, but i feel like the background should be pretty simple and symmetrical, so you can scroll and have it look nice

2 Likes

I think it looks pretty good, maybe your could make the trees look more like drawn so it dosent look like they are inserted idrk, looks nice tho

2 Likes

ok i was think of adding more details to them i think of a way is see what you mean i used blocks to make those

3 Likes

that is simple compared to other ideas i had :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m talking about having a more linear back ground because you have to scroll down, and stretching/repeating the image won’t work because it’ll look bad

hm i think this is just going to be like home page or a banner not scroll down anymore ask cosmic and sketch

1 Like

ahh, okay, that ruins my plan

oh no what was your plan?

2 Likes

I was using CSS to make the image change depending on who you were on, as it would become swordbattle heaven for ANGEL, the grass background for scout ect, ect

2 Likes

also i wanna know whos gonna be in it so i can do that anyway

1 Like

nice i am going to make back ups but i hope not i will most likely only have a few or none

2 Likes

yeah, at least u understand lol

1 Like

Yo why is acol dead

it previous number 1

3 Likes

Its a gravesite with #1. Acol still alive tho.

3 Likes

:person_facepalming: oh god forgot about stretched backgrounds

3 Likes

yea its like a news board of previous number 1s

2 Likes

I thot wed resize lmao

1 Like

you’re welcome

2 Likes