Goodbye nerds of swordbattle.io

Alright so I know this will come as a shock to everyone but I AM LEAVING SWORDBATTLE.IO. I had a great time and made so many great friends along the way but sadly it is time for me to go…

REASONS:

1. v2:
    We have been waiting for this for a long time and it STILL has not come out. It was supposed to come last year on new year or smtn but it got delayed even more and I am losing my patience. I mean in November Coder said clans would come out in 4-7 weeks but… we all know how that went. I think it’s time for me to finally move on because nothing interesting seems to be happening.
  2. Update delaying
    I already partially mentioned this but the updates KEEP DELAYING. The skins were supposed to come out on new years but it’s coming out on the 24th instead for some reason. And don’t even get me started on v2 and clans again :expressionless:

FRIENDS:
To all my friends, I will miss you. Good luck on your journeys.

WILL I COME BACK?
Idk because this is yet to be decided. I really don’t know and it’s a 50/50 chance. I might occasionally log onto the game to check on how it is going but until v2 or really any big interesting update like v2, clans, and or next evol comes out, I probably won’t return as a regularity and will prob only be on once in a while.

Summary

But WAIT you may wonder what will happen to my swordbattle.io acc well… if I quit sb I’ll let y’all know and I will choose someone to be the new owner of my acc but that’s IF I QUIT.

UNTIL THEN, CYA!

this is a joke! :)

9 Likes

You will be missed my fellow nerd :smile: Hope you come back :D Before you go i must know am i your friend?

7 Likes

Also, sadly sb v2 hasn’t even started yet, nobodys coding v2. SO the wait may be awhile

2 Likes

nooooo! bye angel. we had many great times, and i have known you for a long time. we have had good (and weird) memories (ohnomychips), and i wish you a great life! cya!

8 Likes

I feel like everyone is leaving…, well goodbye.

5 Likes

Good riddance

2 Likes

Ah well, see ya.

4 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooo who will talk to me for hours on end then kill me also noooooooo I am not becoming like 2nd longest playing active player that is odd next Noo bread has pretty much left and now you who next! Dev??

3 Likes

ok bye

2 Likes

What do I have to do for you to come back

7 Likes

Finish v2

4 Likes

Maybe me

4 Likes

noooooooo D:

2 Likes

Welp if angel leaves i leave ill be back every once in a while but… i agree with angel tbh see ya peasants

6 Likes

maybe you cam kill me but you dont go out of your way to kill me

i knew you were gonna leave gonna miss u tho

2 Likes

Grandmamaa…

2 Likes

I will miss you. I hope you are happy doing other things than swordbattle. It’s always good to take a break and do other things, so I wish you the best of luck.
Goodbye, Angel.
Your friend, bread.

7 Likes

For this I’m not buying assassin skin I am saving!!!

4 Likes

see ya ANGEL i hope u have a great time

4 Likes