Game modes

Good ild times mode- no throwing, old brown chests,no evols

4 Likes

how about no chest for the good old old times and nothing slowing down your click so you just go tap! tap! tap!

3 Likes

autoclickers will be used.

1 Like

yes so more fun

3 Likes

it will be hard to get to 60k again

3 Likes

No

Yes!

2 Likes

Tag: tagger(s) try to kill someone (or damage x amount) to make the other person become a tagger. rounds could like 2 or so minutes, people who are taggers at end of round get less xp.

2 Likes

I feel like there could be different modes. Here are my ideas:

-Team mode. You canā€™t hit your teammates, and you can send coins by pressing some button, pretty much it.

-Hide and Seek mode. The map only shows the player, and there are 2 teams, the hiders and seekers. There will be about like 3 seekers and they need to find the hiders within the time limit. When hiders are found they become seekers.

-Battle mode. Make the map smaller over time so it IS more crowded and people are forced to fight each other. The borders donā€™t need to be deadly, but it could allow players to find safety in the toxic areas.

-Coin mode. No battling, only collecting coins. Not collecting enough coins can kill you as you lose coins due to the hole in your pocket.

These are just a couple of ideas I have for Swordbattle.io 2.0.

2 Likes

this has been discussed

3 Likes

but these are great ideas

3 Likes

Thank you, Iā€™ll put these down in that topic.

2 Likes

@Grand no need, I moved the posts.

2 Likes

What about Zombie mode? like fight zombies, collect coins, and get power ups to help you last longer??

2 Likes

Would it be a solo mode or would it be a multiplayer game?

2 Likes

multiplayer would be more fair

4 Likes

would they work together or fight?

1 Like

both or you guys can debate about it

1 Like

work together or be competitive

I feel like competition could be possible, but perhaps you can build parties, like zombs.io sorta.

1 Like