Forum Data Breach

This isn’t good. I hope the hacker doesn’t use them for anything bad.

5 Likes

I also reseted my game pass and forum pass :D

4 Likes

Oh /;

2 Likes

If you are not able to contact your ISP you could just unplug your modem and router for up to 6 hours, and your IP will be changed.

Note: IP addresses are almost useless. All they can show is your state, sometimes city. It cannot reveal your address or anything. But just in case, change it.

8 Likes

Just want to clarify, passwords haven’t been leaked. Only encrypted (hashed) passwords have been leaked. They can still be brute forced if you have a very weak password, so we still highly recommend you to change your password.

6 Likes

Golly gosh gave me a right up scare didn’t you! Well it turned out it was an easy fix so I will be fine just that the professional style kinda makes me worried I won’t lie

3 Likes

What am I supposed to do again??

1 Like

Sounds chill… all they can do is track my every online move

1 Like

Yeah pretty chill:

1 Like

Yeah :D

1 Like

Most ISPs and Websites use SSL and encryption so it’s not as simple as this! My ip was leaked for ages now, it’s not a huge deal. Every website you go to can see your IP…

3 Likes

Reset password or use two factor authentication

1 Like

I learned samrts

1 Like

Nope he hacked the data base its where all the passwords and emails are stored your good with google because it uses a auth token that lets u login using the google account u have in ur computer so no password will be shown there from the login from google. But passwords will be and emails if you used a email they might try to use that email and try to login and use the password you currently have so that is why we are trying to say to change your password different than you have from your account something new would be good so they cant acess your email or other accounts linked with the password and email

AND DONT FROGET TO CHANGE UR PASSWORD!!!

4 Likes

I try to put my ip in a ip tracker it only shows what city or my internet distrubter

2 Likes

But passwords they will try to open other accounts linked with the email and password

1 Like

My old password was gautamlover69 do you think that is strong enough

2 Likes

My new pass is a full sentence…

1 Like

That’s like a huge stretch it at best can give general location like if it pinpoint data the fbi would have a much easier time it’s harmless most the time people act like the ip gives access to everything but it just your devices name and address pretty much

3 Likes

That’s actually used as testing sometimes to see how much tragic your server could take it’s only illegal when you do it with out consent of website owner

1 Like