Evolution Update (beta)

Evolution Update (beta) launched!

Hello! We have just launched the beta evolution update!

what?

The evolution update is a long-awaited update where you can evolve to different classes and have extra perks and abilities.

Right now we only have 2 classes, but we’re working to add many more

how to use?

Ok, lets see how you can evolve to a class

evolving

Well, you need to get to 5000 coins in-game, then you will see 2 boxes appear at the top of your screen

then, pick a class you want.

abilities

each class have it’s own advantages and disadvantages, for example, the tank is slow, but is stronger and has more health.

each class also comes with it’s own special ability, which makes it stronger for a brief period of time. to activate your ability, click on the star :star: symbol on the lower left.

I won’t spoil what the abilities do, so make sure to try them out yourself!

end

thanks! I hope you enjoy this update as much as I have enjoyed making it (mitttttt).

Have a great day :smiley: and Happy Stabbing :crossed_swords:

14 Likes

class ideas can be
dual weilder
teleporter
sheilder
master stabber (faster stabbing)

2 Likes

ooh ok

THIS IS SO COOL!! lol

2 Likes

ty :train2:

yes that would be awesome.

insane gautam this is such a big and powerful update

ty!

Oh memories

2 Likes

ikr. For the new evol i wanted u to do this

This was so old it got bumped twice

I bet it feels like yesterday for some of y’all

3 Likes

It feels like that. I remember this so well. It was a big update. He made a cool and descriptive post with examples. I was so excited bc it was so cool

4 Likes

ah yes the this update the update that disapointed me at first that they werent new skins, but enlighted me as i BULLI KIDS IN CORNERS

2 Likes

this game had a beta

I just came back to the game and went wow bushes then I saw someone throw a sword and my head was breaking next I got to 5k and went berserk class and was dumbfounded but the I ran into a samurai and he used his ability it was crazy to me XD I just thought skins where added when I came back

1 Like

SAME WHEN I CAME BACK FROM 2 MONTHS i was like OMG NEW SKINS

1 Like

I know right I’m was gone for like 3 or more it jaw dropping like the only new skin in shop when I first opened shop was syth and that was the most expensive XD

scythe came out with gautam skin tho (i think)

1 Like