no i still want to get the original dragon skin

2 Likes

nooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Switch the original with the new one. There would be two dragon skins

3 Likes

are you sure about that?

3 Likes

make the newest one dragon god or dragon king and make the queen next (blue dragon)

2 Likes

yes i do want to get it, my goal is to get every skin

3 Likes

no y have two of the same shiz

3 Likes

Fine I guess we can have both of em in game but change the og dragon name and price name can be derpy dragon and this new dragon can take its place as the 50m skin

4 Likes

no no make new one 69million PLZ

2 Likes

im okay wiht the name change

2 Likes

Actually I hate the comment organization of this forum. I meant your 1st comment, are you sure acol will get it first? I have no life, I might get it?

3 Likes

Tbh I’m just happy you’re even considering putting this in the game( if you are that is)

6 Likes

fax bro fax

4 Likes

I wanna try and get all the people who have (Or are planning to) get the og skin to tell me what they think about it. The new skin, that is

7 Likes

Is it insane in a good or bad way?

6 Likes

only 2 people have the og skin rn. Mitblade had the skin for a while (as far as I know). So, there aren’t many people you can ask to. I can say, this one is a good skin, but the wing is kinda skinny and doesn’t suit as a sword. I like the og sword better. Overall this skin is good, and obviously launch it at a higher price. (i.e greater than 50mil)

5 Likes

No I have the coins to buy it BUT my acc pass isn’t working so I can’t buy it

4 Likes

no, launch the new one at a higher price. The dragon skin is known for it’s price not for how “good” it looks. It makes players grind for it, and that is what makes it special. Reducing it’s price would be very disrespectful and childish thing to do.

4 Likes

so you can’t log in?

4 Likes

yup can’t login for some reason I am waiting 4 coder to fix it

5 Likes