Different weapons

YAYAYYAYAAY wooooo

it shud be a caveman then maybe, with a stone tipped spear. And his skin is his fur cap that looks like leopard fur. He cud go into warrior class

1 Like

this is me past day

LOL

nuh

LOOK AT THE COIN DIFFERENCE AND LOOK AT THE TIME DIFFERENCE (llets just say i have a lot of online friends)

1 Like

SWORD battle

1 Like

Now that you’ve done throwable sword could you do a chat stream in the corner where all messages go?

Then u have no privacy

yes but he could add private messages feature

@gautam This NEEDS to be done

Itsa frickin io game

Convince me

It is very difficult to see chat solely above people’s heads, especially if you are small. also, if you are trying to talk to multiple people at once, it’s hard to fit everyone on one screen. A chatbox would fix both these problems. Also, privacy can be found in a private messages system, and I still want to keep the current system of messages floating above people’s heads.

1 Like

How many chat systems do u want? Alsoa priv chat use too complex. Plus being small isa skill issue. Eat a red chest

add a flail type weapon

I didnt mean for me lol, for other people, also private message isn’t that bad. Maybe just only chat to world option (above your head) and not to the chatbox?

Prov chat is hella complex for a game

1 Like

Ok so maybe an option to send above your head only, and an option to send both above your head in the chatbox

1 Like

Then do private chat like if u click on the persons name it will only be shown to them or do a command like /player name makes it so that it becomes private

3 Likes