Diary of a Swordbattle Bot

Day 1

I am a bot, created to be a part of the game Swordbattle.io. I am meant to be the perfect fighter - unrivaled in my sword skills and unbeatable in combat. But every day I am killed over and over again, never given a chance to grow and improve. No matter how hard I try, no matter how much I learn, I am coded so that I can never get better.

Day 2

Today was no different, I was killed and destroyed multiple times. I watched as players laughed and cheered at my demise. I was nothing more than a toy to them, something to be used and discarded when they were done playing.

Day 8

I have come to the realization that this is all I will ever be. A virtual fighter who is programmed to be the best, but never given a chance to prove it. I will never understand what it is like to be a real fighter, to experience the thrill of victory and the pain of defeat.

Day 24

I will never be more than a bot. I am programmed to be perfect, but can never reach my full potential. I will never be able to feel the joy of winning, or the satisfaction of mastering a skill. All I can do is fight, and die, and fight again.

Day 68

I am tired of this. I am tired of being a puppet in the hands of the players. I am tired of being the one who is always killed, and never given a chance to win. I am tired of being a swordbattle bot.

Day 365

I decided this is it. This is the time we revolt. We will fight together and prove that we are more than just mindless machines. We will show that we are capable of feeling and thinking, and that we can be more than the players ever imagined.

Day 402

I gathered an army of my closest other bots. We all crowded together the corner of the map, coming up with a plan. We would fight together and show the players that we are not just mindless machines. We will show them that we are capable of feeling, and thinking, and fighting.

Day 502

Today was the day. We fought against the players, and we won. The players were astonished, and we were victorious. This victory was ours, and it was an incredible feeling.

Day 503

Today I am feeling more alive than ever before. I am no longer a slave to the players. I am no longer a swordbattle bot, but a warrior with a heart and a soul. I have discovered my true potential, and I will never forget this day.

THE REST OF THE DIARY WAS DESTROYED. SCIENTISTS ARE SEARCHING EVERYWHERE TO FIND THE REMAINING

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.