Current evolution reworks

Ye fisherman is the only decent one

3 Likes

Im not gonna remove but manage can you make a topic to rework the evols basically list the current stats for the bad evols and discuss on a proposed solution, and once there is an agreement I will implement.

2 Likes

V2 i will try to add blocking/parrying and move throwing to a different keybind prob

2 Likes

Yo ocking gonna be fire

1 Like

Bro sometimes instead of fizing broken things its better tobreplace it

2 Likes

blocking is going to revolutionize pvp

1 Like

Hey guys, just like we fixed tier 1/2, im going to need your suggestions to fix tier 3/4. If you can use exact numbers from the code instead of weaker or stronger that would be cool, but it is not necessary. Please leave comments below on how we can improve these evols. (Normal and Ability)

4 Likes

I have a few ideas for ability reworks, but I acknowledge that they may be way too complicated and not that balanced. These were mostly concepts (keyword being concepts) that I had for making the evols more unique. Any feedback would be great.

Rook

This is the only tier 2 evolution that I want to be reworked, since warrior's always the better option, so rook's underused. I was thinking maybe changing the ability so it actually moves like a rook piece would in chess. Upon using your ability, you would quickly travel or teleport across the map, horizontally or vertically depending on which direction you're facing, maybe with a short regen, size, and speed buff too. It can be good for escaping or ambushing off-guard players.

Lumberjack

Honestly, pretty great evol as it is. It’s like a glass cannon for PVP, and it’s a good evolution to choose for grinding.

Samurai

Honestly, I think it’s currently alright with its high knockback resistance and fast speed. I wanna hear what other people think tho. But since its ability is just increased size and speed, one idea that I had for making samurai more unique is maybe having an armor bar? It’s like an additional bar of health (visible to you and enemies) that will tank any damage for your actual health bar, allowing you to still regen your actual health while also fighting (explanation’s kinda scuffed, feel free to ask me for any clarifications).

Juggernaut

Definitely needs a rework. Despite its name, juggernaut's a pushover. For basic stats, maybe a slight speed buff and less knockback resistance? Kinda stumped on how to make the evolution's ability more unique. Since there will be buildings and rocks in V2, maybe juggernaut can be reworked so that its ability will allow you to destroy them? I honestly don't know D:

Archer/Archergod

I don’t like how this evolution can only deal damage with sword throws, and no damage with sword swings. Maybe this evolution can be changed just so that sword throws are slightly improved. No increased damage, just further range and faster speed, like how sword throws used to work before that spring update. I miss sniping players off-screen and seeing that they took a bit of knockback on the mini-map. Will try to think of any unique ability ideas I have for archer and archergod, but I’ll see what people think of my other unique ability concepts first.

4 Likes

can you just do stat changes like you did for archer? implementing a unique feature this late right before v2 is a waste seeing that the whole evol system will change soon anyways. a stats change will be easy to implement and enough for the coming month or so

2 Likes

Here’s my proposal for balance changing. For anyone reading lemme know if you have any suggestions.

Rook:

• Speed: 0.7 → 0.8
  • Ability Speed: 1.5 → 1.7? (not too sure about this one)
  • Ability Power (knockback): 2.5 → 1.75?

Juggernaut:

• Speed: 0.7 → 0.8
  • Resistance: 3.5 → 3.7 - 4?

Fisherman:

• Ability Duration: 8 sec → 7 sec
  • Ability Cooldown: 30 sec → 45 or 50 sec?

Archer/Archergod

• Throw damage, regen, health, and attack damage reset to default
  • Higher throw speed and range (like how sword throws worked pre-spring update)
  • Ability rework:
    • Speed buff (2?)
    • Shorter sword throw cooldown (slightly faster than lumberjack’s passive sword throw cooldown)
    • Slightly higher sword throw damage
    • Default throw speed during ability so it’s possible to dodge?
3 Likes

soundsgood

2 Likes

damn I need to update my post