Continuing max's legacy

who was max?

Max was an amazing storyteller who made stories about people in swordbattle.io, but like all good things it only lasted for a day, during he which he gained hundreds and views and 10 followers in a day which is the world record i’m pretty sure.

after a day, his stories started to get worse, with other languages, more violence and low effort-ness. he eventually got really toxic to the community and bullied many users until he was warned by staff and self delete his account

what i’m going to do

I am going to start telling stories about swordbattlers, except they won’t beas good as max’s but I will try my best.

My first story will be out soon!

6 Likes

I will always remember max since I don’t rlly like to read but when he started to post these amazing stories it was a complete life changer lol

4 Likes

Also Goodluck

i don’t think anyone knew this but I work for max if u want a story u can always just ask me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i don’t approve this as max’s fellow worker

1 Like

max went down fast yikes… but its cool to see someone continue his idea in a less toxic manner.

6 Likes

Thanks, I just posted my frist story i just realized how long it is wow. My stories aren’t as interesting as maxs but i’m trying

3 Likes

@Mitblade can yu keeep some of max’s better posts for legacy?

1 Like

All of his post alr public I’m pretty sure, besides bad one?

1 Like

were? are they

where are they?

Just look up his name

Yo! I got 12 followers in a day!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.