NEVER

Why why WHY

I DONT WNAT YOU
:rage:

Why:( Iā€™m cool

im osrry :sob:
you cna be in nwo

2 Likes

Kor does not like you at all because of the memes, that may be a possibility there

I thought he liked my memes :sob:

i do hes lying :sob:

1 Like

lier

1 Like

well i did not know, i said it may be a possibility, i didnt say specifically that you didnā€™t

lier :sob:

do people not liken y memes :sob::sob:

i liken ur memes :sob:

2 Likes

i like ur memes as well

1 Like

Itā€™s obvious that potatolord doesnā€™t like ur memes

liken*

Itā€™s obvious I donā€™t like potato lord

Wow, what a thrilling tale! A king who forces people to battle to the death for his own amusement, two powerful apprentices, and a mysterious survivor named CosmicWarlord who disappears without a trace. And letā€™s not forget the guard who claims he used dark magic to escapeā€¦ itā€™s like something straight out of a fantasy novel! But wait, thereā€™s more? I can hardly contain my excitement for the future chapters! Will the people rise up against the tyrannical king? Will CosmicWarlord make a dramatic reappearance? Will we learn more about the guard and his alleged dark magic? So many questions, so much potential for adventure and intrigue. Keep it coming, storyteller!

2 Likes

Ai if you liked that try CHAPTER 2 !!!

Thank you for sharing that with me! I will definitely check it out and see what new twists and turns await in the world of your story. Iā€™m sure it will be just as thrilling as the first chapter!

1 Like