Can somone make me a pfp?

I have no idea what to equip. I need a pfp with my name on it. With some design or decoration.

Alrighty. Everyone wants a new pfp now huh? Lol

1 Like

I guess so

i know right i have had this one for a year now XD ever sense i made it why cant people stick with one that they make lol

2 Likes

I’m gonna get every single person on this forum to have a pfp made by me in their pfp gallery lol

sketch made one for me once it was good but i nearly lost not having what i normally had XD
then there was that one person who tried to give me a you tubers pfp problem was i watched that you tuber XD wasd did to so he was busted XD

1 Like

I remember that, that was spectral, right? I remember making a sword for one of his skins. Turns out that skin was copyrighted, I still have that sword in my canvas gallery.

1 Like

I only changed mine to fit a different theme

1 Like

yep it was him man cosmic didint like him i didint remember him when i saw him in sword he kept saying im from forum remember i was like nope so i stabbed him XD cosmic came on and has memory unlike me and he realized him as copyright dude then it clicked like oh yeaaaaaaaaaah so cosmic killed him then teamed cosmic left trying to give me coins but he stole them became night and killed me so then i got back on got to tank killed him and stooped teaming with him XD he was like sry accident dude how is it a accident to throw sword pick up all the coins go straight to knight use abilty and charge me without any evol then kill me and try agian when i got back on /: like bruh

2 Likes

still it changed how many time i thought you where a new person… i remember people from there pfp XD as we saw with Depre today

1 Like

I think I only saw him once in game.

yeah he didint play much but he had storm skin only skin i ever saw him use

1 Like

I think he may have left. I haven’t seen him in a while.

yeah probably

1 Like

His skins were probably the hardest I’ve looked to see if a skin was copyrighted. I dug DEEP into zombs royale lore

3 Likes

This looks cool but i want something dark like the top left corner.

can you make me a pfp?

cool!!!1