Buying coins

no just made mine in free time

oh ok

Pls no pay to win.

1 Like

Na bro 1m can be easily achieved in under a hour. Adding on to this bought coins will only be meant for skins not like they get leaderboard advantage just cosmetic.

been discussed

yea i was thinking this

1 Like

Mit you never made 1 mil and I am pretty sure know-one has done 1 mil in under a hour check coin leader board

1 Like

I have an idea you can use coins to buy stuff like no ads… idk… or extra life if you die or something…

When looking at past day im seeing a lot of 25 min = 300k-270k so an average player can make 800k-750k per hour. Your telling me 75 dollars worth of coins for like an hours worth of work. No one would buy lmao

2 Likes

Have you ever accounted for lag and targeting that grows 600k on a school Crome book is 5 fps and on phone it doesn’t change but evrey things slows down and things take longer to register people who make 1 mil xp witch may still be less the 1 mil of coins have at least 2-3 hours of play time

1 Like

Also the fact know one would by is my point players work hard to earn that it would pretty much ruin the whole fun in grinding

1 Like

if there playing on 5 fps with deadly lag making it hard to get coins then buying would be a situation for them to get coins. You need to understand that this is an io game, who is gonna pay 100 dollars for a skin. At most you could by maybe 1 good skin or just a bunch of minor really bad ones. 1m bearly gets you anywhere in an item shop. Pov dragon skin worth 5k dollars lol. Adding on to this if it is successful we could auctually hire coders instead of like relying purely on gautam to make everyone. All the updates I see the forums complain about could be added lol.

3 Likes

Yet that would ruin the whole grind the fun! As for money ads you guys are adding that if you start make it a pay to win people are not going to be happy like if you can spend real money for all you know all I did was spend 20 bucks to get the skin I have equipped in my opinion skins are the reason to grind why do you think acol wants a new really expensive skin he has not had the trouble of trying to get a skin to in forever

1 Like

There is no p2w as skins are cosmetic. Ads dont pay well for a dying game bro weve gone down so much… because lack of content. Lack of content provided by coders that need money for hiring. Thus the paradox ensues. Adding on to this there is a grind aspect, for anyone who dosent want to pay money they gotta grind still. Even games that have this system work fine like mope.io a game I used to play. I still grinded for skins because I was to broke to buy them with real money. Assuming we go a price of 5 dollars per million (what I think is reasonable). Thats still like 250 bucks to fully buy the dragon skin not many people will just drop that much for a skin. There will always be a grind aspect no matter what until elon musks son decides to play.

2 Likes

Maybe get v2 out then do small updates for a long bit allowing another game maybe app so you guess can have people host there server local and maybe do something with spicy war one thing would be adding bots so people don’t leave because know one is on so with a way to gain money from there to you can focus on yt and then play games and show support for more players coder can put those vids on theses games so people can see and go see your content that will help with people leaving and add something simple but fun to grind for that is easy to add new version of to game so updates can be easier I don’t know much on server hosting cost but if you can get enough money to have a developer team and graphics team then just work on new content and create games that will attract the public I don’t know much but that seams like a plan to me

1 Like

If we had people hosting server that’s just more lag. For the content argument if you look at my channel I’m as dead as a rat. It’s not that I don’t have content ideas it’s Litteraly that I don’t have time to even make the vids I want to make it would be impossible to do of swordbattle lol. To the add more content argument for people to stay I’m assuming your suggesting to add evols something coming from v2 what requires coder who requires money but there’s no money but to get money we need content. Again the paradox ensues. And for the idea to work on other games well litterally everyone in this forum would beat me and coder up :skull:

3 Likes

That’s why I say do v2 big update then tons of small updates get spicy war up and working with bots so player will play just keep game running Finnish school and stuff and choose what you want to do with your life of fourm beats you up well yeah but if you make new game and come back to sword with more then that is what it is

1 Like

Also people hosting servers would be bad I said that for if you made new game that is app choice is yours

What if forum users took long clips of them playing and u edoted together and spoke

1 Like