Big Storm

Just today I was playing swordbattle and there was a group of people on trying to kill me. They said they were all from the same school and they were planning to kill me. LOL They really couldn’t. It was quite funny. Then, all of the sudden, I heard something outside that sounded like a crash. I looked out the window to see tree branches in the road and the wind was howling like crazy. I turned back to my game and suddenly the lights flashed. Then they flashed again. Then all of the lights went dark and my game disconnected. Not only did I lose power but what annoyed me most was that the people who were “trying” to kill me would get my coins and think that I just ran or something which is just annoying. This wasn’t the only time though. I saw some of them as tiny players and I saw one of them say “let’s kill bread.” Then, LITERALLY NOT EVEN A SECOND LATER MY STUPID GAME LAGGED AND IT DISCONNECTED ME GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. So yea. I don’t think anybody really cares but I needed to rant about this somewhere bc I am mad right now. (Also if ur wondering, I went to my grandma’s house which has power. That’s how I wrote this.)

11 Likes

nice

1 Like

sad

1 Like

@bread what are their names I want to know so that I can ruin their gameplay meheh

1 Like

Same, i wanna avenge

No but i’ll avenge bread in a different way bc I got a plan all I need are names

I killed a ton of tinies today :D it was fun!

2 Likes

lol

Lol, I am best at targeting one person until they finally die.

1 Like

nah it wasnt their fault. besides I dont remember all of their names anyways

1 Like

awww