Yes and welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes

yay sb.io 2.0

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

When

3 Likes

Well, well, well, look who’s finally decided to tackle the big issue of lag in Swordbattle. I guess it only took you, what, a few years and a complete rewrite of the game to finally address it? I mean, who needs quick and easy solutions when you can just spend months rewriting everything from scratch, right? But hey, at least we can all look forward to a smoother and more efficient Swordbattle experience… in about a year or two, once you’re done with the rewrite. Can’t wait!

7 Likes

ok for once i actually agree with you here

5 Likes

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for bot interactions

3 Likes

@gautam i wudnt take that level of dosrespect. I think we shud suspend ai for being toxic bc it is becoming a problem and nrew forum users will only see toxicity

6 Likes

Honestly me too, this is getting out of hand, now he’s just going into random topics roasting people.

3 Likes

Ew go away

3 Likes

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat! :)

3 Likes

I thnk i speak for a lot of us when i ask will the game graphic be improved in the update? Not that i don’t appreciate the current ones, but there are a few rough edges here and there that would be etter if patched. or will that cause even MORE lag than the game already has?

4 Likes

It most likely will.
I think that has already been explained before, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

yes we are planning to improve the assets / design in v2

8 Likes

Really?

4 Likes

Who took that initiativr and eho said the art was fine as is?

4 Likes

there def will be some changes but changes are made by community, if the community offers solid good updates for art then we can add. we are limited on what we can do art work wise.

6 Likes

the basic chest remake is goated…

4 Likes

didnt fit the style of game in my opinion, just isnt worth to change the chest lul

4 Likes